Hey raptor700r & honda 250ex

Started by kodiak-jason, October 31, 2005, 09:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda250ex

Hood is short for neiborhood!! ??? DAA
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

o4250


2006YFZ450

Yea I'll on the water and I call it the hood.  Cuz almost my whole family lives on the same street and the same side of the road.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250

Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 09:08:47 PM
Yea I'll on the water and I call it the hood.  Cuz almost my whole family lives on the same street and the same side of the road.


And that makes it ghetto why? ??? ::)

ppark350se

man this kid needs a life i mean at least pic what you did was it nothing, got scared by the kids who took your candy bag, or did you pull your rappy out and wreck it and get laughed at i mean showed off and got a nice aplose???
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: o4250 on November 01, 2005, 09:12:54 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 01, 2005, 09:08:47 PM
Yea I'll on the water and I call it the hood.  Cuz almost my whole family lives on the same street and the same side of the road.


And that makes it ghetto why? ??? ::)

It's not ghetto I just call is Hood short for Neighborhod..
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

Exept me I dont live on the water! I think I am the richest person on LAND, in the family.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com