C&R role call...

Started by MrsPureLogic, October 16, 2005, 12:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsPureLogic


qt314nfla

#1
I'm in for sure.  Can't wait.  May be out next weekend if the bushings come in for my quad.  Looks like I'll be solo for those weekends. 

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

SwampRat

I'm in.  Have you talked PureLogic into leaving Friday around noon?  I still have your generator.  Will be a long, hot weekend for you two if I start selling power off your generator.  >:D
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

you wouldn't do that Swamprat..... :P  Yes, I think we're leaving Friday around noonish.  I have to work......so I'm not sure what time I'll be able to leave.   :N

brett711

little brett here, im in.... i dunno about leaving at noon but ill be there.
2007 honda rancher

Muddbuggy

Im gonna try and make it to.  Ive got it marked on the calender Now all I have to do is convince the wife to let my youngest boy to play hooky from his soccer game. His game is around 1or 2ish on saturday But Im tryin.......

MB

This ones the kid friendly event...... right?
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

MrsPureLogic

Quote from: muddbuggy on October 16, 2005, 05:57:26 PM
This ones the kid friendly event...... right?

Yes, this one's kid friendly.  :P

PureLogic

Until after dark... Then the adults come out and play. And Qt.....
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: PureLogic on October 17, 2005, 08:04:19 PM
Until after dark... Then the adults come out and play. And Qt.....


Ok, and QT what?  I only did the bead thing and commented on that one time.  I was getting tired of listening to the guys all talk and nothing for the women's viewing pleasure.  Ya make one small comment (no pun intended), and ya never live it down.  LOL! :o ;D ;)

Muddbuggy

has anybody heard if C&R is canceling next weekends event?
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

qt314nfla

I can't imagine they'd scrap the weekend.  Considering the hurricane is this weekend.  I haven't heard anything about it though.

customrubicon

QT, Did you get your bike fixed ?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

qt314nfla

All I'm waiting on is the damn bushings that they didn't send w/ my a arms.  With any luck they will be in so I can finish them in time to ride after the storm.  Either way I'm going next weekend quad or no quad I'll just have to ride blizatch again.  Seems to be the theme of the last few rides. 

customrubicon

QT, that is cool. I missed riding with you at RR last weekend. Hope to be at C&R.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

MudMan

Can anyone give me the website for C&R ????   And how does it compare to L-Cross ???

Thanks,

~SHAUN~
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

MrsPureLogic

QT they LOVE picking on you huh?  LMAO  :-[

qt314nfla

I don't mind being picked on.  I dish it out so I'd better be able to take it right? 

Muddbuggy

Is everything still on for this weekend or is it canceled cuz of Wilma?
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

qt314nfla

It should still be on.  Mike and I will be there.  I'm planning on going on Friday.  Anyone else going on Friday?  And what time are you heading out there?

broncobabe

YES the Mudhole is still on for this weekend.....I spoke to one of the owners yesterday. 2 great bands will be there on Saturday night The Chase and Jake Murphy and Roughstock.
I like to watch the beverage induced try to stay on the mechanical bull, that's always a good time. (my husband included) 

qt314nfla

List of who's going.

QT314NFla
FOREMANRON
Muddbuggy
broncobabe
RESTLESS75
UCF
Mudluvin14
ONEslowEXer
Atvgirl
BamBam
Zin
Muddygirl101
TeamQuadGreen?
05Greengrizz?
Customrubicon?

Anyone else?  Give me a buzz when you get there.  161*195037*13

qt314nfla

Muddbuggy and myself are leaving at 7am.  So we should be there by 9.  If you're already out there give me a buzz so we can meet up for camp.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com