Ok, ok....Big Scrub on 10/29?

Started by MotoMike, October 24, 2005, 08:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Alright, one more day of work.  Man I can't wait to go play in the woods.  Its going to be nice and chilly so I will be fully decked out with my Thor gear.

Mike

redtree511

Quote from: FloridaATVs-com on October 25, 2005, 11:52:05 PM
So, across the street from here.... http://www.atvflorida.com/ocala.shtml

on Sunday morning at 9:00 AM

right?

Is this ride on Saturday or Sunday??

99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

MotoMike

Um, the title is, Big Scrub on 10/29....so its Saturday. :-*

clancooler

if i can get ahold of atvtrailer, ill be comming with my yellow trailer and dvx.
2004 DVX 400
full White Bros Pro Alum. Exhaust
Oneal Bars
Honda Throttle

MotoMike

See yall in the morning.  Just got home from moving my mom and got my stuff all packed and I am going to sleep.

Mike

FloridaATVs-com

awe man. I just realized the date. Yikes. I was planning for Sunday. Will anyone be out there on Sunday? No way I can make it in the morning Saturday.
[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com