Good Dealings

Started by 05greengriz, September 28, 2005, 10:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

I want to say thank you to FLSnake for the good deal on the toy hauler I purchased from him yesterday. It was a pleasure doing business with him, very stand up guy.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

bigscrub79

Congrats on the toy hauler. That thing looks good.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

Yea, that toy hauler is sweet! I wanted to buy it really bad, just didnt have the funds.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

05greengriz

its gonna be real tight , but i think i can squeeze 3 utes in there.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Ida_Mann

awesome,,,,I just wanted to fit two quads and go camping,,,,that thing is SHAWEET

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mikeE36

Yea toy haulers are awsome. Its my dream to have a ram 1500 a huge toy hauler and tons of quads and bikes. Can you post a pic of the toy hauler?

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on September 28, 2005, 12:49:35 PM
Yea toy haulers are awsome. Its my dream to have a ram 1500 a huge toy hauler and tons of quads and bikes. Can you post a pic of the toy hauler?

Better make it a Ram 2500 or 3500 if you want a big toy hauler.


Pictures.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,6512.0.html
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Magnum330

Does the dash have one of these

[attachment deleted by admin]
Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.

qt314nfla

Nice rig.  Congrats!  I saw it and wished I had a place to keep it.  Not to mention the funds to buy it.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Jford

That's a nice trailer. You got a good deal.

Eworm

Yep I was looking at that bad boy but decided to go all out with a TOY HAULER.  bathrom, kitchen evrything. Congrats man! Enjoy it!!!

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

05greengriz

Quote from: Chillinthemost on September 29, 2005, 07:57:39 PM
lets go somewhere
Matt, as soon as Wyatt's football is over with I definately would like to rent some electric from you and take him through the forest. Wyatt and Lil Chillin would have a blast together.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com