Boxing fans:

Started by apkkfx400, September 30, 2005, 01:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's going to win this one-Jones Jr. vs. Tarver  III

Roy Jones Jr.
3 (33.3%)
Antonio Tarver
1 (11.1%)
Boxing sucks.
1 (11.1%)
Not a boxing fan but hope this is a good fight.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: October 04, 2005, 01:14:04 PM

apkkfx400

Saturday, October 1st-unfortunately on pay-per-view (local Winghouse spots show all fights-pay-per-view, other than that-$50 bucks a pop!!

I know, I know-I hate polls too-but I thought this was worthy of a poll and I'm interested in seeing if there are other boxing fans out there in atvflorida land--I'm asking for your forgiveness in advance for creating this poll-

I'M NOT TRYING TO GET THE CHAIN POLL STARTED UP AGAIN!!!!

trx#9

I'll be there, I train with tarver before he's a tough S.O.B.  Traver by knock out. 3rd round!!! :box.gif :ouch.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

gery350

dont know much about boxing but go roy jones jr.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

apkkfx400

I love this matchup and both fighters are great-

I usually would pick Tarver being the hometown Orlando boy and all, but I'm going with Jones on this one-but if he loses he's probably going into full retirement-starting to lose too often!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com