christian believers

Started by dreth, September 19, 2005, 06:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Good to see your expanding your business and for a good cause too.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on September 19, 2005, 06:23:34 PM
Good to see your expanding your business and for a good cause too.

God is expanding it for the benifit of His Kingdom ;)

gery350

awesome site, sensible people. love it.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

cain73

A good move for a worthy cause. Keep it up Dreth.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Njoutlaw88

What do you think is the majority religion on here?

Kat1333

AWESOME GUYS!!!  I love when people put God first, in everything. 

Give Thanks for Everything
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

dreth

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on September 20, 2005, 12:12:17 PM
What do you think is the majority religion on here?

WE DONT CARE! we just love the LORD!

Honda328i

Quote from: dreth on September 20, 2005, 07:38:44 PM
Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on September 20, 2005, 12:12:17 PM
What do you think is the majority religion on here?

WE DONT CARE! we just love the LORD!

My thoughts exactly, who needs "religion" anyway? 

Those awseome shirts sure make a bold statement, thanks dreth for coordinating this  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Those shirts are awesome!!  The site aint bad either ;)
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Old_School

OK, since I didn't want to create a new thread regarding religion and have it go 20 pages like the politic threads, so I figured I'll post it here.

I am catholic but don't go to church. When I go drag racing, before I leave the house I make a quick prayer about protecting my health/well being when I race, the well being of the people around me, and also praying nothing breaks.  ;)  My question is am I considered a hypocrite since I don't go to church but occasionally make a prayer asking for the man upstairs to watch over me for the day? Thanks.   -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com