honda customer service

Started by cartersdad, September 22, 2005, 09:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rate your experiance with honda customer service

good
1 (10%)
ok
3 (30%)
average
1 (10%)
poor
0 (0%)
sucked
3 (30%)
blows
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

cartersdad

honda customer service is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!! any one else having problems with 2005 honda recon a-arms please e-mail me   jco4@cox.net

jwscroll

Honda Customer service is the all time biggest joke,especially Champion Honda Cocoa.  :gh
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

FOREMANRON

I HAD 2001 RANCHER THAE WOULD NOT WARRANTY THE AUXILLARY PULL ROPE BECAUSE OF WATER OR THE REAR SEALS AND BEARINGS BUT THEY WARRANTIED A BUSTED REAR END FULL OF WATER
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Broward motorsports used to be decent, but they are terrible now. I now use Riva Motorsports  http://www.rivamotorsports.com/ and couldn't be happier. Great prices, fast friendly service and fast delivery of parts. I just order a part online and it's to my house in usually about 5 days. As for my Honda being serviced, I never had to bring it in in 2 1/2 years I've had it. The reason why I bought a honda  :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

TRX350_On_The_Rack

#4
Quote from: FOREMAN500RON on September 22, 2005, 10:12:35 AM
I HAD 2001 RANCHER THAE WOULD NOT WARRANTY THE AUXILLARY PULL ROPE BECAUSE OF WATER OR THE REAR SEALS AND BEARINGS BUT THEY WARRANTIED A BUSTED REAR END FULL OF WATER

When I got my bike I put silicone on the bottom of the handle of the auxillary pull rope where it meets the housing. Since it's only for emergencies I'll just replace the silicone if I ever use it.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

FOREMANRON

THAT IS A GOOD IDEA I WILL DO THAT TO MY NEW FOREMAN
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com