Chevy vs. Ford

Started by Dr.Dirt, August 16, 2005, 04:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which company is better?

Ford
Chevy
Dodge
Nissan
Honda
Toyota

big-daddy

#150
Hey are you guys going to kiss or something NOW!  :D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bleedsblue

2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

LakeMaryKid





































Edit:















MUST I SAY MORE? ;D

OVAL PRIDE ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Dr.Dirt

All I saw was a bunch of junk.  ;D

Southern4x4

bowtie pride chevy ride
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

yunt2ride

HMMMM, Wonder why most of those are clean.....................
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

trx#9

fords will out rust any chevy, they use left over trailer sheet metal from the hurricanes thats why ford are so square like their drivers!!! ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

yunt2ride

I'm sure there are some Ford people looking for cheap Horsepower so here it is.


http://209.59.129.221/forum/index.php/topic,5423.0.html
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

jbbj220

you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

big-daddy

only in a chev

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

Quote from: big-daddy on August 19, 2005, 08:26:26 PM
only in a chev


Do you know that they were caught and sent back to Cuba and the same dude built another but used a big car the second time, got caught again, got sent back and finally a few months back I read where he finally made it to the USA. They ended up sinking those two vehicles and using them as barrier reefs.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

big-daddy

That true story.. . What a waste of a 51 chev truck
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

Quote from: big-daddy on August 19, 2005, 08:53:17 PM
That true story.. . What a waste of a 51 chev truck

Thats exactly what I was thinking.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

cain73

If it was a Ford it would have been Found On Reef Dead  ;) They would have had to use inner tubes like so many others  ;)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

YamahaWarrior350


jbbj220

If they would have used a Ford they would have made it the first time.

   Jim,
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: cain73 on August 19, 2005, 10:51:37 PM
If it was a Ford it would have been Found On Reef Dead  ;) They would have had to use inner tubes like so many others  ;)

Thats good, I'm gonna have to use that one.  :D

jeepnrocks

I work in a tire shop part time so I get to work on all makes and models of vehichles. I pretty much hate all vehichles equally at this point. LOL
Check us out if you have a 450.. or any quad for that matter!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/hqlogo33.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/jeepnrocks/hqlogo33.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

change jobs or you be riding a horse ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Gamer

We need some mechanics on here to tell us which vehicle they see the most coming into there shops.  Then we can settle this once and for all.   ;D

yunt2ride

Quote from: Gamer on August 21, 2005, 11:35:14 AM
We need some mechanics on here to tell us which vehicle they see the most coming into there shops.  Then we can settle this once and for all.   ;D


That would not work, Chuck_Norris only sees Fords in his shop and where I work they are GM, HEHE
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Dr.Dirt

I went to St.Lucie County today and on the way there in Ocochobe I saw a new Ford F150 on the side of the road with smoke just pouring out the hood. The thing was covered in mud, I guess they thought a Ford could go mudding  :D .  Thats a true story, I would have taken pictures but I didnt bring the camera.

TRX350_On_The_Rack

As a Mechanic Shop owner years ago I mostly saw Chevy and Dodge with more serious issues than Ford. Ford cars are OK, Ford Trucks are by far better built than any other truck I've worked on. The only real problem I saw with the Ford is some of the EOD tranny's leaking.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

big-daddy

#173
Yunts and Chuck, The best truck and the best price. Who can give me a price on a 3/4 ton diesel work truck. Regular cab or crew cab . I priced one from Chev ( reg cab long box 4x4) for $35,030.00 with trailer hitch,skid plate and off road tires
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

gery350

Quote from: big-daddy on August 22, 2005, 03:00:08 PM
Yunts and Chuck, The best truck and the best price. Who can give me a price on a 3/4 ton diesel work truck. Regular cab or crew cab. I priced one from Chev ( reg cab long box) for $35,030.00 with trailer hitch,skid plate and off road tires


it was the "pictured you in a dually" comment ay.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com