L-Cross is Alive and Well!

Started by biglake8250, February 13, 2012, 12:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biglake8250

I have attended many of the big sponsored events at L-Cross and all of a sudden last summer things got quiet out there.Well,yesterday we went to see what was going on.Im happy to say it was one of the best riding days I've had in a while.All the areas that were torn up by literally hundreds of trucks and buggys has now grown back.The huge camping areas are nice and clean and everything looks great.There is a few mudholes to play in and they now have a 10+ mile long trail ride that winds all through the woods and prairie.There were a few campers out in motorhomes and tents and it was just an awesome day of riding.I still enjoy the big crowds but if you are looking for a nice place to ride for a day or to camp for the night this is it.They are open year round on Saturday and Sunday.Check it out!