Croom to open 7 days a week..

Started by Thunderdually, February 05, 2012, 12:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

From croom website http://www.floridaforestservice.com/state_forests/withlacoochee_croom.html#bbach


HOURS OF OPERATION
New Hours: Beginning at 8:00 a.m., February 17, 2012 the Croom Motorcycle Area and Buttenbach Mine Campground will be open 7 days a week.
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

kantczak

Ya I saw that to. What do I need to bring to get a stamp or sticker for croom I'm driving by the this week and want to sing up

patches206

Title or proof of ownership, have fun!
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

kantczak

OK so I don't need to bring the bike down to

patches206

If you have a title or bill of sale I would not see why you would need to bring the ATV.  There is a gate house phone number, I think this is it 352-797-5759 just call and they could tell you.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!