Freestyle on the rzr

Started by rzr ridr, December 23, 2010, 12:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Matt and I playing on the freestyle ramp its official im a freaky flyer :o :o :o Freestyle 2.matt
freestyle rzr and quad my first time yall I couldnt do it had to get matt
to go first :'( THANKS MATT :ThumbsUp.gif I cant even tell yall how much fun that was :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

When the cats away, the mice will play lolololol  ;D

Nice videos.

08KFX450r

Move the ramp back farther.....keep movin it back until its longer than the step up, then it wont look as long!  ;D

pbcone

me next.... but i'm going to have to try it a couple times on the dirt bike first.

john450r


rzr ridr

Thanks yall that's the plan to move it back a little further each time :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!