Merry Christmas

Started by pault, December 22, 2010, 06:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pault

Paul, we have not been to the plex in awhile as the wife is recovering from surgery. The family and I would like to you, your family and the plex team a merry christmas and a happy new new year. We hope to make it out there on a regular basis next year. Thanks for a great 2010.

Kattwoman

I would like to wish all my plex family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.I miss you all and hope to see you all soon.

Paul_S

Thanks a lot, be good to see you guys again, I hope everyone has a safe and fun xmas.

rzr ridr

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Merry Christmas and a Happy, outstanding, awsome and riding filled New Year everyone.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!