Main Menu

thanks

Started by MX DAD, October 31, 2010, 11:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX DAD

thanks to all that helped with Zach on Saturday, doc said nothing was broken, but he does have a concussion. I recommend that anyone that doesn't have a neckbrace should get one, it might have saved my sons life.

Paul_S

Quote from: MX DAD on October 31, 2010, 11:25:13 PM
thanks to all that helped with Zach on Saturday, doc said nothing was broken, but he does have a concussion. I recommend that anyone that doesn't have a neckbrace should get one, it might have saved my sons life.

I agree. Glad Zach is ok, he told me on Sunday that he had a king sized headache.

john450r

Glad he was ok everyone should wear a neck brace

snackpac74

Hey MX dad check your PM's under my messages
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

rzr ridr

#4
Thanks for the update glad Zack is ok great job bill:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com