Halloween weekend looks to be Great!!!!

Started by SuperCoop, October 18, 2010, 07:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


TRXASAURUS

Can work go any slower today?

Ready to goooooooo
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

john450r


Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on November 01, 2010, 08:26:49 AM
thanks for a great weekend paul and matt

Thanks for coming up, it was a busy weekend, that's for sure.

dirtslinger

Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

rzr ridr

#30
Here Here had a great time myself thanks Paul and Matt and everyone who came :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif my hats off to you Paul for keeping things going out there all I did was start the drag race and I was wore out I don't know how you do it :dunno.gif hey I didn't know bill Greene could run so fast that guy can fly :o :o hope he don't ever get mad at me cause I definitely cant outrun him ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com