UTV SXS racing

Started by Paul_S, May 21, 2010, 09:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Any interest in side by side racing in our upcoming quad (and dirt bike) twice a month mx series?

rzr ridr

yeehaw I know I cant hang but count me in ;D will see how many times matt laps me LOL
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

I would buy a rzr but i cant sell my cannondale for $12,000 :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 22, 2010, 01:24:33 AM
I would buy a rzr but i cant sell my cannondale for $12,000 :o
Now you know you aint partn with that cannondale bro so just go ahead and grab you a rzr you wont regret it!!!plus your loaded man :drive.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 22, 2010, 09:54:14 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 22, 2010, 01:24:33 AM
I would buy a rzr but i cant sell my cannondale for $12,000 :o
Now you know you aint partn with that cannondale bro so just go ahead and grab you a rzr you wont regret it!!!plus your loaded man :drive.gif

seriously, if there was more places to ride a sxs i would consider it, but the motoplexis really the only legal place to ride
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

well matt and paul has proved to me that I cant compete with them ;D man there fast!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!