Main Menu

hey paul

Started by rzr ridr, May 24, 2010, 07:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

we going to whoop it up wed whoot whoot <nanaparty>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Yes sir, 4 pm. If Jeremy Lawson is back from GA, I think him and a few guys from Walsh are going to join us.

rzr ridr

#2
AWESOME ;Dthanks see you then!!!hey try to get some old slow guys like myself ;D that I can keep up with rolback1LOL
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 08:20:54 AM
AWESOME ;Dthanks see you then!!!hey try to get some old slow guys that I can keep up with rolback1LOL

LOL

john450r

Wish i lived closer so i could make the weekday rides

rzr ridr

I wish you did to man that wendsday ride is amazing following paul and matt they know every turn and hill  :o well I mean what I saw of them I saw em when we took off and when they stopped to wait for me and a glimpse through the woods every now and then ;D awesome guys man I love that place!!!I knocked all the bark off one or two of those pine trees back there trying too catch up :o yee haw
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 11:57:01 AM
I wish you did to man that wendsday ride is amazing following paul and matt they know every turn and hill  :o well I mean what I saw of them I saw em when we took off and when they stopped to wait for me and a glimpse through the woods every now and then ;D awesome guys man I love that place!!!I knocked all the bark off one or two of those pine trees back there trying too catch up :o yee haw

rzr ridr....your killing me, i drive buy a polaris dealer almost every day... i almost stopped in to inquire about the orange rzr they got out front.... they also have a 4 seater  >:( 






;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Travis just bought a RZR too.

rzr ridr

Quote from: DALEQUAD on May 25, 2010, 04:07:58 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on May 25, 2010, 11:57:01 AM
I wish you did to man that wendsday ride is amazing following paul and matt they know every turn and hill  :o well I mean what I saw of them I saw em when we took off and when they stopped to wait for me and a glimpse through the woods every now and then ;D awesome guys man I love that place!!!I knocked all the bark off one or two of those pine trees back there trying too catch up :o yee haw

rzr ridr....your killing me, i drive buy a polaris dealer almost every day... i almost stopped in to inquire about the orange rzr they got out front.... they also have a 4 seater  >:(  Hey dale they say the orange ones are the fastest ;)just stop and check it out ;Dyou can ride mine when you come up!!






;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on May 25, 2010, 04:10:26 PM
Travis just bought a RZR too.
whens travis comin out paul.we gona keep on till we get a race <nanaparty>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com