Blondes strike back

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, June 20, 2005, 01:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

A guy gets on a plane and finds himself seated next to a cute blonde.
He immediately turns to her and makes his move. "You know," he says, "I've
heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with
your fellow passenger. So let's talk."

The blonde, who had just opened her book, closes it slowly and says to
The guy, "What would you like to discuss?"

"Oh, I don't know," says the guy. "How about nuclear power?"

"OK," says the blonde. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask
you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same
stuff--grass. Yet the deer excretes little pellets, the cow turns out a flat
patty, and the horse produces muffins of dried poop. Why do you suppose that
is?"

The guy is dumbfounded. Finally he replies, "I haven't the slightest
idea!"

"So tell me," says the blonde, "How is it that you feel qualified to
discuss nuclear power when you don't know sh*t?"
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

OMG!  I love that!  Thanks for a good Monday laugh.  Being blond myself that one hits close to home.

big-daddy

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Ok, his (trx) funny.  Yours (bigdaddy) not so original.  Sorry, I had to go there.  I've had that one for several years.

big-daddy

Quote from: QT314Nfla on June 20, 2005, 04:20:14 PM
Ok, his (trx) funny.  Yours (bigdaddy) not so original.  Sorry, I had to go there.  I've had that one for several years.

what the tag? 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Well, I did read the name of the thread.  It was blond strikes back.  Not a blond joke thread.  It was about a blond getting back.  Please explain to me how your joke corresponds with this theory.

big-daddy

 Started with a blond joke. Maybe I will start a blond joke thread
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Generally blond jokes are meant to rip on blondes.  I don't think this one counts.  This would be more of a man joke.

big-daddy

good or bad, started as joke. and I didnt say a word, just post a picture. so lighten up! WHOOPS another blond joke... Sorry  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

susieblazer


     S N A P   

  Who's your Daddy   


       ROTFLMAO

         P.S. J/K Lauren...................... ;D
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

wheelie_boy

LOL.  There aint nuttin wrong with blones i also being one myself.lol

05 kx 250f

big-daddy

good for you Kid... But I like females  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kawGIRL

Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 20, 2005, 06:39:45 PM
LOL. There aint nuttin wrong with blones i also being one myself.lol


That explains alot! ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

budman

Bubba and Junior were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A woman walked by and asked what they were doing. "We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole," said Bubba, "but we don't have a ladder."

The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts, and laid the pole down. Then she took a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement, announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches," and walked away.

Junior shook his head and laughed. "Ain't that just like a dumb blonde! We ask for the height, and she gives us the length!"
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

bigscrub79

those are great jokes. LMAO :D :D :D :D :D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com