Congratulations Jeff!

Started by kawGIRL, June 27, 2005, 11:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

Jeff (Shortcut) is now a Condominium Association Manager!
Took the test this morning and PASSED! He now has a "CAM" License :P

Congratulations! we will celebrate when I get home  :-* 

    
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: kawGIRL on June 27, 2005, 11:26:13 AM
Jeff (Shortcut) is now a Condominium Association Manager!
Took the test this morning and PASSED! He now has a "CAM" License :P

Congratulations! we will celebrate when I get home  :-* 

    

Congrats Shortcut. Good to hear.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

congrats. shortcut go get  ;Dthem
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

renmus

Congratulations.  For reward, I say you can take your vacation.  In fact, you can start it this weekend. 

jjamesbar

Quote from: renmus on June 27, 2005, 04:12:59 PM
Congratulations.  For reward, I say you can take your vacation.  In fact, you can start it this weekend. 

congrats. another hurdle crossed. good job.

jeff b.
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

BigDog

Great news.  Celebrate a little extra from us!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com