do you like the new look of atv florida???

Started by GENERAL-Z, January 15, 2009, 02:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like the new look for this site?

yes i like it
49 (65.3%)
no i dont like it
26 (34.7%)

Total Members Voted: 71

quadguy33


GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

mrbones

Can't get used to the new layout? Well, now you have a choice!

Just go to your profile, click 'Look and Layout Preferences'.

Then click 'change' under 'Current Theme'.

You have the option to use the new Modern theme or the Original Classic theme.

The Modern theme will be the default for new users and guests.

Enjoy!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadguy33


Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

wheelie_boy

I like the idea of a change but Its just not atvflorida without that classic theme.
05 kx 250f

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: mrbones on January 16, 2009, 04:04:37 PM
Can't get used to the new layout? Well, now you have a choice!

Just go to your profile, click 'Look and Layout Preferences'.

Then click 'change' under 'Current Theme'.

You have the option to use the new Modern theme or the Original Classic theme.

The Modern theme will be the default for new users and guests.

Enjoy!
well how about that. alright
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

quadracer1992

Looks sweet but the home page is the same.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TNTaylor

Looks good and nice to have a theme option.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

mrbones

I'm trying to tweak the top a little bit. Lets hope I don't mess it up.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

I made the top more like the original layout. I missed the info up there.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

quadguy33

just as i got used to the way it was, man your killing me!!!

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~


Sleazy_Rider78

For some reason, the font size is bigger than normal in the last post section of the home page.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Chevy1500z71

now you need to allow us to have pics in our sigs again, only forum iv ever been on that doesn't allow a sig picture.

i like the new look but knowing that i can change it back, i just might. doesnt seem like atvflorida without that classic look.

mrbones

Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on January 25, 2009, 02:19:48 AM
now you need to allow us to have pics in our sigs again

Ok, lets give it a shot. But, no banner ads for businesses. It's been awhile since I've messed with the sig settings so if I need to tweak it to make it work better, LMK.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Chevy1500z71

cool. i cant believe all it took was to mention it to you and within a few hours we have sigs again lol, i wish id have said something long ago lol

thanks.

Kelli415

Negative.
I used this website to learn alottttt
because it was soo easy.
Now its' more complex =/
thats' why i havnt been on in a while
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

mrbones

I only changed it 7 days ago. Is that what you mean by awhile?

I'm also considering a 3rd theme that will be bare bones no thrills. I might call it "Lowdef." Maybe that will be more to your liking.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

#49
Nobody likes the new atv tracks graphic I put in? I thought it looked cool.

Only 7 people switched to the Origin design so don't forget if you can't get used to the new one you can change back.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon