do you like the new look of atv florida???

Started by GENERAL-Z, January 15, 2009, 02:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like the new look for this site?

yes i like it
49 (65.3%)
no i dont like it
26 (34.7%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Kelli415

Quote from: mrbones on January 25, 2009, 06:02:25 AM
I only changed it 7 days ago. Is that what you mean by awhile?

I'm also considering a 3rd theme that will be bare bones no thrills. I might call it "Lowdef." Maybe that will be more to your liking.

hahaa.
i was just kidding.
it looks great!
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

mrbones

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on January 25, 2009, 01:17:41 AM
For some reason, the font size is bigger than normal in the last post section of the home page.

It took all morning but I found the 5 lines of code that was missing to fix that.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

I updated the site again. I had enough of that design. Time for something new for this site. Back to the basics.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Davidld98

08 RTV1100
03 Rincon
03 E-Z Go

foreman1

I havent been on in a while ,
Love the new look.
Good job. :ThumbsUp.gif
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Sleazy_Rider78

Senor Bones, the color scheme on the new website seems to be too bright.  Is it possible to add some a nice salmon color or maybe a perrywinkle blue?
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mudneck

I like it ;D now how about making that big box of nonsense on the left side with all hose ads a bit smaller ::)....I know you gotta pay the bills...... >:(
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

mrbones

Good idea! I have added a new benefit of being a Contributing Member. Contributing Member's are now able to change their default forum theme to one with no ads. I changed yours so you can see what it looks like. Let me know what you think.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mudneck

Bones ;D no ads and my old ash eyes can read it without my dollar store glasses. Perfect. Im needing a new ATV FL shirt in XL let me know where I can Paypal to keep the ads off my page ;) and bump up my status....Also I would like to retire bushwacker. Can you switch me over to Mudneck  8)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Chillinthemost

Its almost cool because my Rhino is in the pic BUT the word "home"  is covering up my beautiful  O0face.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12