Congrats to KD450

Started by Turboderf, May 04, 2008, 02:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboderf

Congrats to kd450 he went to his frist race today QS9 well at the starting line the butterflys started to fly the guy said 30 sec the horn sounded and kd450 fires up and gos hes gets the hole shot great start kenny in about 25min here he come to the score tent in 3th place and after the frist turn the bike just dies we couldnt get started back up race over for kenny but he gets  :Fp for the holeshot great job kenny we will get them the next time  by the way thanks for the happy birthday joke

KD 428

Thanks fred, and Im definatly getting a new kill switch right away, haha
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

 :)
HONDA CRF450R

TRX450R_Racer

Yea man it was a bummer! He had a great start and came around in 3rd place then the quad just died. You will get em next time.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

KD 428

Yea, I ordered a pro design kill switch just now so maybe it will be here in time for the hs!
HONDA CRF450R

Kelli415

Good Job Kenny(:
&& hahaa. Happy Birthday to
Kenny Frank & Fred.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

TRX450R_Racer

#7
Here are a couple of pics.

Kenny after getting the holeshot still in front down the first stretch.

Me being hit in the first turn by a Luis. I thought I was going down at first. All I could think of was being run over by the people behind me. Luckily somehow I saved it. Good camera work by Turboderf!

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

RAD 450r

Congrats kenny, you did what takes the most guts...to go out and try a race.  I was happy for ya when you got the holeshot, better than ive ever done.   Make sure when you get that next killswitch you get it soldered on or something.  I think that lil kicker bumped the plug off.  I was waiting to battle it out with ya, guess we'll have to wait till next weekend ::).  Maybe travis will try one too, if hes got the huevos :P LOL
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

KD 428

thanks everyone, it would of been nice to finish but I still had a great time out there.
HONDA CRF450R

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: RAD 450r on May 04, 2008, 06:26:04 PM
Congrats kenny, you did what takes the most guts...to go out and try a race.  I was happy for ya when you got the holeshot, better than ive ever done.   Make sure when you get that next killswitch you get it soldered on or something.  I think that lil kicker bumped the plug off.  I was waiting to battle it out with ya, guess we'll have to wait till next weekend ::).  Maybe travis will try one too, if hes got the huevos :P LOL

Don't forget RAD450R (Ryan) took home a 4th place!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: Kelli415 on May 04, 2008, 04:03:10 PM
Good Job Kenny(:
&& hahaa. Happy Birthday to
Kenny Frank & Fred.
ya HAPPY BIRTHDAY
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Turboderf

Nice job ryan i forgot about you asking how you did i guess it was a 4th place day 

RAD 450r

Thanks...Yeah I was happy with what i got, probably the  best race I have been to in awhile.  I gave it my all and got a trophy, cant wait till next year.  Probably going to do the hs next week too.
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Kelli415

i cant wait til i race
and people cheer me
on(:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Turboderf

Quote from: Kelli415 on May 05, 2008, 07:01:04 PM
i cant wait til i race
and people cheer me
on(:
Go kelli   Go kelli  Go kelli :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Kelli415

Quote from: Turboderf on May 05, 2008, 11:34:37 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on May 05, 2008, 07:01:04 PM
i cant wait til i race
and people cheer me
on(:
Go kelli   Go kelli  Go kelli :Clap.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Yeahh! woo.
Id like to thank Fred..
&& Joe && Frank.. For making
me go fassssssssssssssssssttt.
Can you email the rest of those pictures to me?
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

quadracer1992

Congrats kenny we gotta go ride soon man.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Kelli415

you guys always
take pictures' of me
when i am not really paying
attention. =[
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.