Bought a trailer off here and...

Started by Shorgasm, May 04, 2008, 11:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shorgasm

I need the contact info of the previous owner.Naturally I have since deleted the PM's and the original For-Sale thread is long gone.I've gone back through my posts but all my convo was through PM's.

Any way to retrieve those after they are deleted?

This was on about Oct 12th 07.

Da_Mtg_Man

Do you remember their screenname or anything?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Shorgasm

That would be too easy now wouldn't it? ;D

The guy that listed it on here For Sale was the friend of the trailer owner.Well known poster here, just that I can't remember his name.The name of the trailer owner was Dan.

The For-Sale ad was early Oct 07.

Da_Mtg_Man

lol..I was just hoping you could even remember partial screename.
To answer your first question. Once something's deleted,It's gone for good. Hopefully someone will chime in that remembers something about it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Shorgasm

That's kinda what I was hoping for....the guy advertising it here is on a lot or was so there might be a good chance.

The Trailer was a 06 Emerson 6x12 enclosed.I might still be able to get around this but just covering my bases.

Da_Mtg_Man

I just searched for "06 emerson" and your add is the only one that came up.Hmmmmm, Thats all I can think of. Hope that the guy sees this.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Shorgasm

The for sale ad was active in early October.

Shorgasm

I got ahold of the guy.All is good.