Question about SE

Started by digginfool, January 28, 2008, 12:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

I haven't been up to SE since late September so the hunters could have at least a little more peace and quiet.  I recently heard that the owners association rocked the parking area at the gate as well as a good part of the sandy main road.  If this is true, is it rolled and compacted to be able to hold a heavy vehicle?  When I was there in September, they were doing some road rock work by the first camp.  Sure would be nice if the whole entrance area has been done.  I want to bring some heavy equipment in to clear a portion of my land and don't want to take a chance of getting my tractor/lowboy stuck.  I'll have a big Cat loader to move it if it does but would rather not mess with it if I don't have to.  Plus, I wouldn't mind being able to bring my motorhome up once in a while until I get a chance to build a camp.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com