Main Menu

help

Started by Hawgin4x4, January 27, 2008, 11:57:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgin4x4

I need to find the windshield wiper relay on my 1992 chevy k1500..Im getting power to the wiper motor, but not to the blades. It is a new motor.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

TurboGSXR

(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air

Hawgin4x4

thanks Turbo..


Does the 1992 chevys even have a wiper relay?
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Turboderf

it maybe builded in the motor & some have replaceable computer boards by the way check the ground

TRX450R_Racer

You need the printed circuit board in the wiper motor. I bet it works sometimes or if you bang on it. That is a very popular item for your body style truck. They stopped using them about 5 or 6 years ago, but we still sell a lot of them. Off the top of my head the old GM # is 10463090. It has been superceded since. they are available on the aftermarket at a cheaper price. The brand Motormite makes it. That is the red packages you see in most parts stores that say Help on them. Good Luck.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Hawgin4x4

TRX- I was talking to the people at Autozone, and they acted like they had no clue what i was talking about and there system didnt show it.


"The brand Motormite makes it" where can i find this one?
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

TRX450R_Racer

They obviously don't know how to do their job.

Motormite part #              88136
A1 Cardone part #            81-158PB
AC/Delco GM part #          19168554

Good Luck   
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Hawgin4x4

I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com