Warrior Oil Drain Plug

Started by jbbj220, May 05, 2005, 11:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbbj220

Does anybody know what size the oil drain plug on a Warrior is. Mine is starting to round off and is REAL tight. I don,t want to round off anymore so just asking what size it is. Also what is a good way to get it out is it does round off. I would gess ahammer and punch and be very careful of the cases.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

IT200

The drain plug on a Warrior is quite large, it is about 2" round and yes if it is over tightened it will have to be removed with a punch and hammer. But before you do it purchase the new plug. You have to buy the plug OEM from yamaha its the only thing that will fit. THis is the place I bought mine
http://www.worldofpowersports.com/
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400