LT 80 exhaust

Started by Skitzo, April 30, 2005, 06:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skitzo

Looking to upgrade my sons LT. Anyone with any expirence on this matter? I want to get the most performance as well as the most sound level (loud bikes save lives, at least that was my moto back when I was riding street bikes) I can out of it. I plan on getting a 20mm carb and other upgrades down the road as he progresses.

Thanks
2005 King Quad 700, w/ ITP c-series whls, 26" trailmasters, warn 2.5 winch
1998 Dodge, 3/4 ton
Giddie Up!!!!!!!!!

Yamaha72

2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

otto

05 King Quad
05 YFZ 450
RR Member

Chillinthemost

From my research there is little to be gained with an exhaust on the LT. Mill the head, jet the carb and tweak the clutch. Cost= less than $50 and a noticable difference.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Nightbreed

QuoteFrom my research there is little to be gained with an exhaust on the LT. Mill the head, jet the carb and tweak the clutch. Cost= less than $50 and a noticable difference.

He hit the nail on the head!

Get with Mod81 (Tracy Covel)  from this site if you want more information, He is one of the best out there when it comes to the mini quads.

Mike
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!