i got a tire question

Started by 300 quadrunner, November 22, 2007, 01:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

300 quadrunner

i own a 2001 ford ranger, with a 15x7 inch rim, wuts the biggest and widest tire size i can put on this rim, would 31x11.50 work ???
Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

TRX450R_Racer

I would say yes. I have 16X8 rims on my truck and I have 35X12.5 tires on them.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17

11.50 might be pushin a 7 inch wheel. call 4 wheel parts and ask them. theyll hook ya up. www.4wheelparts.com there you can find a phone #.

300 quadrunner

Florida Cracker

2001 Mazda B3000
4" lift on 33" MT/R

2002 Honda Rancher 350
2in Lift with 26in mudlites on 12" SS
Snorkeled exhausted jetted and clutch kit

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com