RIDDLE

Started by trey82, November 23, 2007, 06:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trey82

97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out,
But 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out,
In 6 minutes or less....

I turn polar bears white
And I will make you cry.
I make guys have to pee
And girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
And normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
And make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you guess the riddle?
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

Young Gun

Darn, I know it but I don't want to ruin it on the first post.

Someone reply so I can ruin it on the 3rd post :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Young Gun

+1 someone else knew the answer!

Others think its time, pressure, or god lol.  They all make sense but that last question does set the whole riddle up ::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

trey82

No, I'm sorry....the correct answer is Cocaine   2:L
Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com