Cigar Smokers

Started by shogun323, October 19, 2007, 03:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shogun323

I know I am not the only cigar smoker here. What are your faves?

Mine are
-Padron 1964's
-Montecristo White Labels
-Ashon VSG
-Gurkha Symphony #4
-Hand Rolled Smokes from Local Shop in Oldsmar
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Mars

Quote from: bigwake on October 19, 2007, 04:22:49 PM
man cigars are nasty trash that look and smell like a dog's surprise

You must be hanging around the domino tables in Little Havana.(.25 smokes)

Stoggies are nice. I quite for health sake. I was parcial to Oiveros, Padrons, and Montecristos.You can find a nice smoke for just a few bucks.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Bigscrb15

I'd say Cohiba Bahike's.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

buzzardman

Do Swisher Sweets count?  I like the Blunts.   8)

GrizzlyGator

I come from the Prez. Clinton school of how to use a cigar!!! :o

caospop

Romeo & Julieta's are nice also Leon Jimenez from the Dominican Rep. & when ever i can get a hold of a cohiba from the island is great...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

ScooterB

Fuente Hemingway
Cuban Cohiba's
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com