So Cleveland

Started by Young Gun, October 20, 2007, 08:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

I didn't see it.  Was that a grand slam in the 1st inning?  Someone help me out I didn't quite catch it ;)

I think it was. >:D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

06 BaNsHeE

Let me guess your a die-hard Indian fan???

06 BaNsHeE

jxuxsxtx mxexsxsxixnxgx wxixtxhx Yxoxux

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

06 BaNsHeE

I hate boston,Im hate indians.Im a Florida Marlin and Ney York Yankee.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com