Got lots of MUD and Water ??????

Started by Prairie Master, September 02, 2007, 06:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prairie Master

To Everyone who cry about only riding on sand trails in Florida you really need to check out the ATV Motoplex Paul has made, It has a little bit of everything, with a lot of challenging courses cudo's to Paul for providing a great place to ride, my father in law and I had a great time.  ;D ;D   
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

GrizzlyGator


snowmanzz13

where are all these sand trails at? i want some!!
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Chris505

Can i get some info/directions to this park
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Prairie Master

Quote from: Can-AmGator on September 02, 2007, 06:19:58 PM
Hey Prairie did ya'll go today?

Yeah the bossman and I went ... We had a blast till his hip started to hurt.  >:( The Prairie turned into an amphibious vehicle today Lots and Lots of fun.

Directions from the Jax area : I-10 West to exit 258 turn left drive 5 miles make right on tower road .

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Paul_S

Prairie Master, it was nice meeting you and your father in law.

Thanks for winching me out  ;D

Quote from: Chris505 on September 02, 2007, 06:31:24 PM
Can i get some info/directions to this park

www.floridaatvmotoplex.com

Paul_S

Quote from: Bounty on September 02, 2007, 10:50:50 PM
I hope none of you will be accused of vandalizing his property. It is not a good feeling. I have said over and over I have never been to your motoplex Paul. All I asked was a retraction from your site and you banned me. Why is that? I have not printed a word on your site in weeks. But whoever said it and I do know who said it, you did not ban him. Then you say On this very site, an all out lie that I was Deschet. I do not know who or where he lives, but he is not in my house. Now I am threatened to be sued for the truth. By the way keep my wife out of this.

http://davie.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=152


Deschet, Bounty or Fishtails or whatever you are calling yourself this particular minute, nobody accused you of vandalizing anything. JackL wrote the graffitti in there, he took a picture of it and even made a post about it.

I banned you because I don't want your drama on my site. Now you have to start it here...amazing.

Paul_S

Quote from: Bounty on September 02, 2007, 11:11:08 PM
What did I say there Paul? Tell everyone here. Do not try to cover your site with more and more lies. Come on Paul, I want you to post it. Just one thing---just one word--just one comma. You have nothing, but lies and more lies. Keep the lies coming and leave my wife out of this.   

We have had 6 or 7 months of your drama and I/we are sick of it. Now you are starting it here, why hijack these threads. Let it drop and save some dignity.

digginfool

Bounty, he banned me too and my life is just fine without floridaatv.  Grow some dangly things and move on.  You'll survive just fine.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Paul_S

Quote from: Bounty on September 02, 2007, 11:39:02 PM
You are a liar again, what did I say yesterday?  Keep the lies coming. What did I write that was a lie. You can print lies and more lies. Like I said what did I say yesterday to get me banned--One word just one word. Come on OH great one--Just one word I wrote yesterday. As big a liar as you are you will come up with more.

You cannot hide the fact of all your lies, that have been told today. And leave my wife out of this.

I said your wife was nice, it's you that I think is strange, post up the pm if you want, although I am sure everyone is bored by now. I am.

OK, Bounty let's humor you, who accused you of vandalising the crapper, me or someone on FloridaAtv? What did i or them say. If it was not me, who was it.

450rcrazy

Quote from: Bounty on September 02, 2007, 11:52:35 PM
That is my dream to do that Paul--I do not know if I can physically by myself. I do hope I can have a place for people to ride and have a good time for free. I have talked to several people to try and do this. These people have worked hard for the association and tried to get our voice heard. I wish I could give them one thing before I die. And that will be a atv park they truly deserve.

Quote from: Paul_S on September 02, 2007, 11:46:10 PM
Quote from: Bounty on September 02, 2007, 11:39:02 PM
You are a liar again, what did I say yesterday?  Keep the lies coming. What did I write that was a lie. You can print lies and more lies. Like I said what did I say yesterday to get me banned--One word just one word. Come on OH great one--Just one word I wrote yesterday. As big a liar as you are you will come up with more.

You cannot hide the fact of all your lies, that have been told today. And leave my wife out of this.

I said your wife was nice, it's you that I think is strange, post up the pm if you want, although I am sure everyone is bored by now. I am.

OK, Bounty let's humor you, who accused you of vandalising the crapper, me or someone on FloridaAtv? What did i or them say. If it was not me, who was it.

I need you to answer the question Bounty!

Paul_S

Quote from: Bounty on September 02, 2007, 11:52:35 PM
That is my dream to do that Paul--I do not know if I can physically by myself. I do hope I can have a place for people to ride and have a good time for free. I have talked to several people to try and do this. These people have worked hard for the association and tried to get our voice heard. I wish I could give them one thing before I die. And that will be a atv park they truly deserve.

I hope you do that, and that's nice, but let's get back to your accusations.

450rcrazy

Quote from: Paul_S on September 02, 2007, 11:46:10 PM
Quote from: Bounty on September 02, 2007, 11:39:02 PM
You are a liar again, what did I say yesterday?  Keep the lies coming. What did I write that was a lie. You can print lies and more lies. Like I said what did I say yesterday to get me banned--One word just one word. Come on OH great one--Just one word I wrote yesterday. As big a liar as you are you will come up with more.

You cannot hide the fact of all your lies, that have been told today. And leave my wife out of this.

I said your wife was nice, it's you that I think is strange, post up the pm if you want, although I am sure everyone is bored by now. I am.

OK, Bounty let's humor you, who accused you of vandalising the crapper, me or someone on FloridaAtv? What did i or them say. If it was not me, who was it.

Answer the question Bounty . If what you say is true answer it I need to know.

Paul_S

Man you know that is dumb, this is a big promotion stunt for your site. I am going to bed. Hope you recruted some new members at our expense, I feel you will have lost more than you have gained but...

450rcrazy

gtnwood said hey is that bounty in there.

Paul_S

#15
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 03, 2007, 12:06:45 AM
gtnwood said hey is that bounty in there.

He knows, but that does not have enough drama, does it.

Also if GtnWood said it what has that got to do with me. Bounty do you think that I base my opinion on Mr Bones on what YOU post on his site. Sorry for using you in my analogy Mr Bones  :o

450rcrazy

Quote from: Paul_S on September 03, 2007, 12:12:56 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on September 03, 2007, 12:06:45 AM
gtnwood said hey is that bounty in there.

He knows, but that does not have enough drama, does it.

Also if GtnWood said it what has that got to do with me. Bounty do you think that I base my opinion on Mr Bones on what YOU post on his site. Sorry Mr Bones  :o


Good Point

Paul_S


450rcrazy

QuoteThe truth has to be told.

so tell it You have a perfect oppertunity now.

digginfool

After wasting the last 15 minutes reading your posts here and on JackL's site, dude, all I can say is you are whacked.  Have you ever heard of Multiple Personality Disorder?   :o
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

digginfool

#20
Reading those posts between yourself on JackL's forum brought Gollum to mind; "Yes my Precious... the fat little Hobbit HATES us... yes, Precious, we will KILL the fat little Hobbit."  You are too much, dude.


Damn, Bounty!  You went and ruined my post by deleting yours.  It's nowhere near as funny now. 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Prairie Master

Did I mention I had a blast riding yesterday ...  ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

06 BaNsHeE


Paul_S

Quote from: Prairie Master on September 03, 2007, 12:40:57 PM
Did I mention I had a blast riding yesterday ...  ;D

Did I mention it was nice meeting you and your father in law  ;D

450rcrazy


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com