New ATV Park!!!

Started by GrizzlyGator, September 02, 2007, 06:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Hey everyone There is a new ATV park opening up!!  It will be awesome, these couple of entrepreneurs saw a need for some riding areas for us fellow atv'ers and decided to spend their own money to open up the park. I hear its gonna a be FREE Entry to all their friends even though they are outta pocket thouands of dollars and lots of effort and time...Isn't that cool I mean; most people would have some kind of entry fee to help pay for expenses (tractors, taxes, insurance, electric, sewer water etc...) ? I'm sure if any one got hurt out there they wouldn't try to sue the place you know because well were all friends right :-\ ....now if we can just get Durhamtown, croom, H&H etc. to follow suit we can just all have an ATV luv fest  :-* 

Chris505

where is this new park.. Can i get the info/directions
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Ride1Rob

He's gotta be talkin' about Pauls place.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Paul_S

Quote from: Ride1Rob on September 02, 2007, 07:46:31 PM
He's gotta be talkin' about Pauls place.

Not us, we have been free, but next week it will cost you $10 for the day there though.  ;)

I would like it to be free, but it's not possible.

GrizzlyGator

#5
Quote from: Paul_S on September 02, 2007, 07:56:56 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on September 02, 2007, 07:46:31 PM
He's gotta be talkin' about Pauls place.

Not us, we have been free, but next week it will cost you $10 for the day there though.  ;)

I would like it to be free, but it's not possible.

This was meant for sarcasim ........ soley based on previous threads on this site as well as another! I wouldn't expect it to be free ;D
http://davie.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=148&sid=a4e617dfe991791f6c84ee4ac3f3d270

Paul_S

Quote from: Can-AmGator on September 02, 2007, 09:04:06 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 02, 2007, 07:56:56 PM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on September 02, 2007, 07:46:31 PM
He's gotta be talkin' about Pauls place.

Not us, we have been free, but next week it will cost you $10 for the day there though.  ;)

I would like it to be free, but it's not possible.

This was meant for sarcasim ........ soley based on previous threads on this site as well as another! I wouldn't expect it to be free ;D
http://davie.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=148&sid=a4e617dfe991791f6c84ee4ac3f3d270

Sorry,  ;D

That guy (Bounty, Dechet & Fishtails are all the same person) is just mad because nobody but his made up screen names visits his forum.

Turboderf

Paul_s Thanks for what your trying to do ... you cant make everyone happy

Paul_S

Are you that desperate to get people to your forum...wow, here's another way to try if running other people down does not work out for you, be popular.  ;)

450rcrazy

There is no where on Floridaatv or atvflorida that you have been accused of vandalizing anything. This is an all out lie , I am a regular at Pauls site and here .I have searched everywhere and no such comments have ever been made. Gtnwood made the comment he thought he saw you floating in the honey tank but that was all it however was posted on the vandal thread but made no mention of you vandalizing anything, only acusation was you resemble a floating turd and that was a joke ! Everyone knows who drew on the port-o-let it is no secret so why would you be accused . Now act your age and quit crying.

Paul_S

Question? Are you that desperate to promote your forum?  ;D ;D ;D

Be nice Bounty, people may come, you don't have to be such a whiner.

Paul_S

Quote from: Bounty on September 02, 2007, 11:06:43 PM
You are being made a fool of--That is not what gtnwood said. I guess I am still Deschet, right. Keep believing him and Paul keep my wife out of this. Keep your nasty PMs to yourself.

You keep your nasty comments out of forums and I won't pm you. I would be happier than a pig in chit if I never was subjected to your strange comments said just to promote your site ever again.  Never mention me and I promise, I will happily never type your name again.

It is much better in pms, that way you don't have to subject people who want to talk about atv's etc. to all this.

450rcrazy

here you go bounty. this was the pic

and below is a snap shot of where your name is mentioned if you notice no accusations.

Paul_S

This thread has ended up in the same place as Bounty, down the crapper  ;D ;D ;D

450rcrazy

A changed post shows when and who it was edited by and no way around it even for the administrater, I think you are confused Bounty or mis-interpreted what was said but I assure you I searched everywhere and that is all. I also looked at Pauls post history and there were no accusations there. Maybe you should just let it go man.

Paul_S

Quote from: Bounty on September 02, 2007, 11:32:09 PM
http://davie.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=152

Another Debate Bounty link  ;D ;D, you should try selling Amway, with your tenacity you could buy 200 acres, turn it into an ATV park and let everyone ride for free.  ;)

GrizzlyGator

This Topic was locked by CanamGator! Not a moderator.....

Ida_Mann

dangit, you locked it before I could reply,,,oh wait,,,,,,well now I am so dumbfounded by Bounty that I forget what I was gonna post ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GrizzlyGator

Unlocked solely to allow  Ida_Mann a response  ;D wait a minute how did you already do that  :o NOT FAIR  :'(

LOCKED AGAIN....I suppose I could just remove it but where's the fun in that. ;) 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com