Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV

Started by jjamesbar, November 02, 2004, 12:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbbj220

Add 1 more. My son will be coming with me. I will lhave a total of 3 on my trailer. Are we there yet ??? ???.

   Jim, ::)
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

ace5180

Good news!! I just found out that I wont be going to Indonesia after all so please put me back on the list.

       Dave
03 ds 650 baja,procircut t-4 pipe

L.E._YFZ_2005

hey ida i would of let you borrow my 400ex since i got 2 and cant ride both but its already been claimed lol
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Ida_Mann

Quotehey ida i would of let you borrow my 400ex since i got 2 and cant ride both but its already been claimed lol

appreciated, but it took my boss about 10 re-starts and stalls to move my 400EX about 20 feet,,,,on concrete.

he needs something easy to drive ;-)

the rentals were 250 Trailblazers, but they are both rented for the weekend.

again, if anyone knows of another place in Orlando or nearby to rent a quad, let me know.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Yamahonda41

This is a copy of my post in the Rodman IV GPS thread...

I have created 3 routes in Garmin Mapsource version 6.5.  One heads South from the pit and then West toward Tabacco Patch then South toward Eureka Dam crossing Hwy 316 then South about 3 miles and then East NE to 88 Store. This route is named Rodman WEST to 88.  

The 2nd is named Rodman EAST to 88 and as the name suggests heads South from the pit and then East and SE across Hwy 19 then South and back SW across Hwy 19 to the West to the 88 Store.

The 3rd route goes from a waypoint called Lake D Split and heads North back to the pit by way of Lake Delance campground.  

At this point I plan on taking my group of sport quads WEST at 9am from the pit.  Anyone wanting to go is welcome.  I believe Grizz is going to lead a group of 4x4s on the EAST route.  This route is about 5 miles shorter so hopefully we will get to the 88 store about the same time.

The Lake D Split route is for anyone who wishes to take a shortcut back to Rodman instead of going all the way around to the East.  I will most likely go this way back depending on time.

This is posted on both the Rodman IV GPS thread and on the main Rodman ride thread so everyone can see it.  Chris505 can you please post the map with the routes on both threads?

Anyone who wants the GPS data I have it saved in several formats.  Not sure if it will work with other than Garmin, maybe the GPX (GPS Exchange Format) will.  Send me an email with the version of Mapsource you are using.  The latest is v6.5 which uses .gdb v2.0 files.  

My email is: dkedward@tampabay.rr.com

Have fun!!!

Dave
2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe

Chris505

I can have this file for download to all who can use it...
let me know
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

CAOSPOP

Has anyone told the 88 store that we are comming so maybe they can have a set up for us to go in PAY and hual A#$

fordman994x4

My friend, his wife and I are planning on coming down from georgia for the ride.  Just wondering what the guidelines were as far a protective gear, passengers...etc and are there places to just camp out?  Thanks
03 Raptor 660R
05 Artic Cat 650V2

fordman994x4

Oh, btw 3 people, 2 bikes 03 Grizzly and 03 Raptor (it it's out of the shop)
03 Raptor 660R
05 Artic Cat 650V2

L.E._YFZ_2005

they dont  require a  helm but its highly highly recemended  and they dont mind passengers

QuoteMy friend, his wife and I are planning on coming down from georgia for the ride.  Just wondering what the guidelines were as far a protective gear, passengers...etc and are there places to just camp out?  Thanks
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

jackinthebox23

QuoteMy friend, his wife and I are planning on coming down from georgia for the ride.  Just wondering what the guidelines were as far a protective gear, passengers...etc and are there places to just camp out?  Thanks


refer to this post...

http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=grouprides;action=display;num=1105044768
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

jackinthebox23

QuoteMy friend, his wife and I are planning on coming down from georgia for the ride.  Just wondering what the guidelines were as far a protective gear, passengers...etc and are there places to just camp out?  Thanks

oh yeah..how rude of me.. WELCOME TO THE SITE!  ;D  ;D

I'm fairly new here too. Great site. Enjoy and see ya this weekend!
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Yamahonda41

I would definitely bring goggles and dust masks.  It will absolutely be dusty!

Also, I don't know if I would ride double that far but I'm old.

Welcome to the site.  I am from Clayton, GA, been in St. Pete since 1981.  See you there.
2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe

Redgrizzly660

#813
RODMAN RIDE IV      
Question about this ride U can E-mail redgrizzly660      
    
  We will be meeting at 8 am at Rodman Dam Sat Jan 22 group picture will be taken at 9 AM sharp. There is a map on page 17 if anyone needs to know where is Rodman Dam      
JJamesbar      
Grizz                 4 RV site 12      
Moose               3 cabin 32      
Da mgt man      
Bigg Pimpin    
 Thrasher      
Dreth                    cabin 16      
Gotahemi           5-6      
LTZ400apk      
Skyhight100 Lil Mrs honda 1 4-5      
Atvtrailer      
Girlieblazer         2      
It's my quad        cabin 17      
Mud bug      
Budman      
Camoprairie        3      
Grizzlybear         4 cabin 3      
Chillinthemost    
Mars        
T2 Raptor f350    cabin 34      
Blaster boy 200    cabin 34      
NJarrett      
Gregg T              3 cabin 12      
Fixfarm               4 cabin 27      
Racemanfl           4 cabin 37-38      
race friend          5 cabin 6      
Deluxe 21            4 RV 5      
Brother               4 cabin 24      
      
Lowe Rider          4 cabin 26      
Christ505            4 cabin 4      
Steve K              4      
Nightbreed      
Mrs Nightbreed      
Sk8r dude             2 cabin 5      
JbbJ220      3  
Tallahassee group  4-6 cabin 15-31-35      
Andy                   cabin 28      
Kfor                     cabin 7      
Ericz 123      
Jeremy      
Dc8driver            3 cabin 22      
Miami Blaster       6 cabin 10      
Chuck Norris        4 cabin  1      
Tom      
Bigworm3699        6      
JD                       2      
Bluesman              2      
Arod                    3                
Yamahafirefighter   2      
Zilla 954      
klxrider                 3      
1fast250r              4      
Familyatver            5      
Caospop                2    Salt Spring site 20    
Customrubicon              Salt Spring 112 tent      
Mitch      
03yellowz              4      
Grizzlysp                2  RV site 9    
Bigdaddy      
It 250 r      
holeshot36      
Id@ man      
GSXR100011      
Lowe rider               site 2 Kelly & Shawn  cabin 26      
Auto Tek                 2      
Robo02cop    
wowA450rrrr            3      
Quadzilla      
GrizzlyGator             4      
Wakulla-Ram            13    
Bigred                      2    
Jax raptor                 2    
GSXR1000                    SITE 15 19    
ASPHALTDRAGON           CABIN 5    
ATV MY VIAGRA          3    
fL750 MUDDER            5  
ERIC                         2    
CRAZY CAT 420          5    
SHADOWMAN    
PORTORANGE              11  RV site 53    
JACKINTHEBOX            7    
YAMAHONDA41            6    
PAIROFGRIZZ               2    
Gearmade  
banshee  28    
Skinny                        3  
Cableguy                     3  
Brad 400                     2  
Lakemarykid                 ?    
Pineiroj                        3  Salt spring site 13  
450Rutmaker                4  
JR                               2
Fordman994X4               3
Ace5180  
TandBlovetoride               2     
Total bikes        270  
E MAIL ME IF I LEFT U OUT or need to make correction

dc8driver

Hey Grizz..

I was planning on having good ol' grandma take care of my 2 little ones, 4 and 5 so wife and I could go on this ride.  Gramps is out sick and will probably have to back out from taking care of kids.  I have a cabin at Elite I paid for 189.00 and spoke to the Elite people since they do not offer refunds or cancellations.  If you know of anyone or if anyone here wants the cabin they can paypal me 189.00 and I can change the name with Elite.  Otherwise I might still go up with kids but not go on the ride.  I have cabin #22 checking in Friday and out Sunday.

Redgrizzly660

I would hate for you to miss out on this ride,We have Flblaster little girl age 3 double ride with her parent too. Hope U can still come. If not I am sure some one may want your cabin.

Grizz

fordman994x4

Hey dc8driver, I'll take the cabin...email me what info you have...  shanehoffmeyer@tds.net
thanks
03 Raptor 660R
05 Artic Cat 650V2

Nightbreed

Ok, I have this BIG riding problem all figured out. Just see the attached picture below.

Mrs Nightbreed, Myself and about 6 or 7 select friends will take everything inside the circle with the red X, and everywhere in the green area outside is for single file 5 mph riding for everyone else.  LOL  ;);D


What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

J.D.

#818
 ??? Sorry I couldn't get the Big bore work from you Nightbreed , I went with an ignition instead . Maybe next time .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

CAOSPOP

OK THERE MR NIGHTBREED  [smiley=SternSmile.gif] [smiley=SternSmile.gif] [smiley=SternSmile.gif] [smiley=SternSmile.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif] [smiley=Shocked.gif]

Asphaltdragon

QuoteOk, I have this BIG riding problem all figured out. Just see the attached picture below.

Mrs Nightbreed, Myself and about 6 or 7 select friends will take everything inside the circle with the red X, and everywhere in the green area outside is for single file 5 mph riding for everyone else.  LOL  ;);D



That's Funny! :D
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Ida_Mann

QuoteOk, I have this BIG riding problem all figured out. Just see the attached picture below.

Mrs Nightbreed, Myself and about 6 or 7 select friends will take everything inside the circle with the red X, and everywhere in the green area outside is for single file 5 mph riding for everyone else.  LOL  ;);D



ugggg my mind is working slow, what the hll is that a pic of?

and I'll talk to you mañana Mr. Mike, I'm no go on Thursday now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

LTZ400ApK

This is turning more into a freak show instead of a group ride!!!!

450R_Matt

QuoteThis is turning more into a freak show instead of a group ride!!!!


LMAO...... [smiley=Geek.gif]
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

T2

QuoteThis is turning more into a freak show instead of a group ride!!!!
I agree with you, lets just ride ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]