Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV

Started by jjamesbar, November 01, 2004, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

Thats pretty cool.What size engine powers that thing?

big-daddy

#701
small 4 cly I think, its not my. pretty cool, room in the back for the whole family. ask grizz he knows,his got all the toys.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

CAOSPOP

het grizz i was wondering if I could follow you up to ocala from your house. hit me up on the cell 305-989-0345 or radio 159*224927*14. Thanks Manny

wakulla ram

our (the tallahassee group) count is up to 19... now 13 out of that 19 will be there, the rest just said they're going?
2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

bbf

has any one heard from the grizz

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Im following him he could make a new straighter trail to 88 store ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

CrazyCat420

I am looking for any one who knows of any were a friend of mine can rent or borrow a quad for the rodman ride????

just about any thing will do for him as long as it will make it through  the ride!

Thanks aaron

lil_Mrs._Honda1

you can rent one in Orlando at Eagleriders motorcycle rental phone # is 407-316-8687

[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

girlieblazer

Sorry if this is a duplicate,  my husband says he posted this but I can't find it.

After the trail ride Saturday would anyone mind letting us (rent) or use there shower?  We are not camping or renting a cabin.  We live 45 minutes away, but want to stick around for the fun Saturday night at Elite.  And we feel if we drive home we are not going to want to drive back.  
Polaris Razor

dc8driver

Hey girlie, my wife and I are staying in cabin 22.  Warrior and grizzlysp are also staying there.  You are then welcome to shower there if you like.

T2

QuoteSorry if this is a duplicate,  my husband says he posted this but I can't find it.

After the trail ride Saturday would anyone mind letting us (rent) or use there shower?  We are not camping or renting a cabin.  We live 45 minutes away, but want to stick around for the fun Saturday night at Elite.  And we feel if we drive home we are not going to want to drive back.  
He posted it in what to bring to Rodman ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Redgrizzly660

#711
RODMAN RIDE IV  
Question about this ride U can E-mail redgrizzly660  
 
  We will be meeting at 8 am at Rodman Dam Sat Jan 22 group picture will be taken at 9 AM sharp. There is a map on page 17 if anyone needs to know where is Rodman Dam  
JJamesbar  
Grizz                 4 RV site 12  
Moose               3 cabin 32  
Da mgt man  
Bigg Pimpin
 Thrasher  
Dreth                    cabin 16  
Gotahemi           5-6  
LTZ400apk  
Skyhight100 Lil Mrs honda 1 4-5  
Atvtrailer  
Girlieblazer         2  
It's my quad        cabin 17  
Mud bug  
Budman  
Camoprairie        3  
Grizzlybear         4 cabin 3  
Chillinthemost
Mars  
GaryinSeffner      2  
T2 Raptor f350    cabin 34  
Blaster boy 200    cabin 34  
NJarrett  
Gregg T              3 cabin 12  
Fixfarm               4 cabin 27  
Racemanfl           4 cabin 37-38  
race friend          5 cabin 6  
Deluxe 21            4 RV 5  
Brother               4 cabin 24  
  
Lowe Rider          4 cabin 26  
Christ505            3 cabin 4  
Steve K              4  
Nightbreed  
Mrs Nightbreed  
Sk8r dude             2 cabin 5  
JbbJ220  
Tallahassee group  4-6 cabin 15-31-35  
Andy                   cabin 28  
Kfor                     cabin 7  
Ericz 123  
Jeremy  
Dc8driver            3 cabin 22  
Miami Blaster       6 cabin 10  
Chuck Norris        4 cabin  1  
Tom  
Bigworm3699        6  
JD                       2  
Bluesman              2  
Arod                    3            
Yamahafirefighter   2  
Zilla 954  
klxrider                 3  
1fast250r              4  
Familyatver            5  
Caospop                Salt Spring site 20
Customrubicon        Salt Spring 112 tent  
Mitch  
03yellowz              4  
Grizzlysp                2  RV site 9
Bigdaddy  
It 250 r  
holeshot36  
Id@ man  
GSXR100011  
Lowe rider               site 2 Kelly & Shawn  cabin 26  
Auto Tek                 2  
Robo02cop
wowA450rrrr            3  
Quadzilla  
BiggPimpin               3  
GrizzlyGator             4  
Wakulla-Ram            13 
Bigred                      2
Jax raptor                 2
GSXR1000                    SITE 15 19
ASPHALTDRAGON           CABIN 5
ATV MY VIAGRA          3
fL750 MUDDER           10
ERIC                         2
CRAZY CAT 420          4
SHADOWMAN
PORTORANGE              11  RV site 53
JACKINTHEBOX            7
YAMAHONDA41            6
PAIROFGRIZZ               2
 
TOTAL BIKES 249

E MAIL ME IF I LEFT U OUT or need to make corection

girlieblazer

QuoteHe posted it in what to bring to Rodman ride.


He said he posted it somewhere, but I looked and could not find it.  Thanks
Polaris Razor

girlieblazer

QuoteHey girlie, my wife and I are staying in cabin 22.  Warrior and grizzlysp are also staying there.  You are then welcome to shower there if you like.


hey thanks, we might have to take you up on that.
Polaris Razor

girlieblazer

QuoteHe posted it in what to bring to Rodman ride.[/quo

Hey by the way did your shirts fit?
Polaris Razor

T2

QuoteHe posted it in what to bring to Rodman ride.[/quo

Hey by the way did your shirts fit?
Didn't have a chance to try them on that day, Dreth took them home, and put are screen names on the shirts. I am pretty sure there fit thanks for asking.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

girlieblazer

Yeah it would of been nice to get screen names on them, but with 83 shirts I think that would of been a lot of money.
Polaris Razor

miamiblaster

#717
Holy smokes  :o  :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o 241 quads that is a lot of people and allot of bike man this is going to be awesome and that's not including the people that will be there that go on the regular and that don't write on the forums. I cant wait I wonder if anyone else will join.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

I had a thought, if parking becomes a problem would delancey be on the way for the ride to 88 store if so some people can pick up with the crowd there or if we can park at rodman campground and have a few with big trailers shuttle people and bikes just an idea ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Asphaltdragon

243 riders, HOLy CrAp...... Some one needs to bring a Bullhorn so we can get that group photo done right. I'll bring some of my photo/video gear.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Ida_Mann

I'm thinking that a few big trailers will be needed to ease the parking concerns.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

fixfam

QuoteYeah it would of been nice to get screen names on them, but with 83 shirts I think that would of been a lot of money.

Are you bringing the other shirts to Rodman?

Ida_Mann

QuoteAre you bringing the other shirts to Rodman?

hope so, I need to grab my two.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

girlieblazer

QuoteAre you bringing the other shirts to Rodman?


Yep, I just got done sorting everyones out. We plan on being there really early.  So just keep your eye out for me, I should be wearing my shirt.
Polaris Razor

Yamahonda41

My friend who I'm coming up with this time has a 28' trailer that can haul 6 or 8 atvs plus 2 wheelers.  I will ask him if he would shuttle if someone wants to organize parking at the camping area.

It would be good if we can leave enough room at the end of the road to make a U-turn with a big rig like that to make the shuttles easier.  Can whoever gets there first direct traffic to keep that area clear?
2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com