MS&G 18th,19th & 20th

Started by customrubicon, February 01, 2005, 07:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

bbf


jackinthebox23

 [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif]

Can't get time to fly by yet!  

Hey, I have someone coming from North Florida. Does anyone know the best way to get there?  Turnpike or 75?
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

zin

hey.. I scribbled some lines on this map to show a couple friends where myself and the floridaatv guys are hanging... make sure ya stop by and let me get yer pic.. so I can post um... :)

z|n

Thrasher

sweet pic! whered ya find that?
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Odykid

I am planning to attend to this place... hope to see some of you there... I will driving my Honda Pilot and Yamaha Rhino...


 ;)dykid
Looking for TJ Jeep...

customrubicon

Very cool pic. I think that you left something out though. I helped you put it in. You know we all will be camping also. We will all have a good time.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

Ooops I forgot to attach it.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

zin

gotcha customrubi... we could have just put.."computer nerds here" :)

Thrasher.. over at www.l-cross.com under the "about us" link are a few cool shots from overhead...

turns out theres gonna be more bands than originally planned also...

cya in the mud..buds

digitalsniper

Ill be bringing the laptop again incase zin runs out of mp3's.  Im leaving the Mt. Dew at home this time (sorry), too sweet to drink all day, all night, all day, all night, etc...!!!

Im looking forward to this.  Just hope the flu bug doesnt catch me again this time.   Also having a potluck cookout saturday before the Coe concert.  Bring somthing to toss on the fire.  Its gonna be GREAT!!!  And zin said no one can go to bed friday night PERIOD!!!   personally i dont like that rule, but now im scared to try it. hehe

Digitalsniper
02 Prairie 650
DG G3 module
27x12x12 Swamp Pros
Deep water Snorkel
2" Lift
"It aint a problem, its a challenge!"
www.floridaatv.com

jackinthebox23

QuoteIll be bringing the laptop again incase zin runs out of mp3's.  Im leaving the Mt. Dew at home this time (sorry), too sweet to drink all day, all night, all day, all night, etc...!!!

Im looking forward to this.  Just hope the flu bug doesnt catch me again this time.   Also having a potluck cookout saturday before the Coe concert.  Bring somthing to toss on the fire.  Its gonna be GREAT!!!  And zin said no one can go to bed friday night PERIOD!!!   personally i dont like that rule, but now im scared to try it. hehe

Digitalsniper

well, as an atvflorida member I was going to see if two more popups could fit in your camp area...but after reading the no sleeping rule...maybe we'll just hide in a corner somewhere.  ;D

on that note... do you just find a nice tree and throw your stake down, or are there actual designated camping areas.  I'd hate to set camp up only to find out I'm roadblocking a trail.
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

Truegrit

Set up wherever you find room (not designated). The roads are pretty obvious, don't sweat it.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

digitalsniper

Look for the signs, toss your tent down and dont worry about Zins rules.  We out number him, hes old, fat, and out of shape.  Short of him running us over with his MaD PrAiRiE we should be safe from his rules. hehe.
I have to pace myself.
Were gonna have a GREAT time.

Digitalsniper
02 Prairie 650
DG G3 module
27x12x12 Swamp Pros
Deep water Snorkel
2" Lift
"It aint a problem, its a challenge!"
www.floridaatv.com

BCConviber

No sleep on friday night? The last time he tried that, he slept all day saturday! I will.... excuse methe Captain will be sleeping friday night. At least for a couple of hours!! I am dying...Friday can't get here fast enough.
Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

ucfneed2ride

Hey Bart, what time you rollin out on friday? Im in PSL all week so im headin out from here. I was thinkin about leavin somewhat early on friday, and Casey is gonna head down from Orlando and meet me there friday evening. I just want to make sure i get a good camp spot... I cant wait, hopefully the weather will cooperate.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Grizzly159

according to weather.com the weather for this weekend is suppose to be nice and some what hot.  so that will be nice! See ya all Saturday morning, hope to still be able to find a good camping spot!
02 Yamaha Grizzly

zin

Hey!!  Theres no "z|n" rule... on another site I was raggin on a couple of the guys for crashing at 11pm on "saturday" night... I'm old but I ain't dead!! heck the whole place got quiet early last month.... I am positive that will not be a problem this month....  You do your thing...I'll do mine.

Hey I just heard a commercial on Wave 92.7 for Mud Sweat and Gears!!  8)

Grizzly159

they have been advertising MSG all month on 92.7.. probably going to be a big turn out!
02 Yamaha Grizzly

SSRancher

Hey Bart I'm loading up on Thursday night and heading to your house Friday at around 7am.  I should be there around 8:30 or so.  Then the party begins.  Two more sleepless nights to go.
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

Thrasher

looks like i'll be there saturday sometime.

i'll try to get there before 3pm this time :)
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

BCConviber

Dude- You're gonna have to wake me up when you get there SS! See ya in two days!!

Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Suzieq

Anyone know what time the concerts will start? Just curious  :)
2004 kodiak 400 realtreecamo, custom snorkel,
26" itp 589's

bbf

i am ready  i just wish it was friday already be around 3

digitalsniper

  I heard Coe was saturday at 10pm.

I dont remember who i heard it from, or where i read it at, but thats what i have in my head (what little space there is there...)

See ya Friday night at the   *atv.com    camp hehe

Digitalsniper
02 Prairie 650
DG G3 module
27x12x12 Swamp Pros
Deep water Snorkel
2" Lift
"It aint a problem, its a challenge!"
www.floridaatv.com

Deluxe21

Thinking about coming up for the first time on Sunday.  Is this safe for my 10 year old or should I leave him at home?  Also can he ride on the back of my Quad?

Thanks
Steve
2004 Scrambler 500
2001 Scrambler 500
1999 LEM Cayman
2003 Xtreme Pro 100
1958 Airstream toy hauler

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com