THUNDERCROSS AGAIN!! 4-30-05

Started by Exmx54, April 24, 2005, 05:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exmx54

Well, since we all had SUCH a great time at the last thundercross group ride, how bout we do another one  ;D I hope to see some new faces, along with the old ones out there, and get some good riding in. For more info on thundercross, you can visit www.thundercrossmotorsportspark.com or send me an instant message on AIM at EXMX54. My email is EXMX54@aol.com is you dont have AIM. Here is a link to some pics from the last thundercross group ride to give you and idea of what it's like there.

http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1113687979;start=0

Thanks for checkin it out!!

o4250


raptorboy954

wasup florida, il see if i can get to that ride ;D

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Picow18

I'll probally be there ! the last group ride at thundercross ruled so i am gonna try to do it again . I just have to get around a few obsticales like being sick and getting a ride  ;)
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

Toomey

Wish I could, there's still a chance I guess.  :o
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

raptorboy954

just a little obstacle like " GETTING A RIDE"           HAHAHAH lol                

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Mrs.Nightbreed

#6
Last time was a blast ;D

But this weekend is the last race in the FTR MX series. We will be in Bartow.

Hopefully we can do it again soon. I know stuff is in the works for Hardrock with Dreth soon too. 8)

Exmx54

Ohh, good luck at FTR, keep it consistant Mrs. Nightbreed  ;D
Now, we need more people to come out to thundercross this weekend, theres rarely any quads, it's a great track guys (and gals)!!!

LostCause

I will be joining yall once the FTR series is over also.  I want to start hittin some different tracks.  At least one a month.  Just try not to make the rides on the weekend of the Muddy Creek National or the Loretta Lynn National.  I want to go to them to race.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Exmx54

#9
I ride pretty much every weekend, so I'm up for any ride, just like people to join me!!! Good luck at the FTR!!!!!

lawn_man mx

whats up florida400  i would go whith you all but my sons  blaster  blew the top end  at seminole  so i have to tare down the  motor tomorrow and order parts  but  next one for shure  thundercross  was awasome  bummer....... ill see you on the next one have fun.  fly safe my friend.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Exmx54

That sucks about the topend, I thaught I didn't see you for a while when I was at seminole, you like disappeared haha.. Well, good luck on that topend rebuild, let me know if you need any help, and where are you located?

lawn_man mx

iam  in lantana  not too far from you  
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Exmx54

oh thats really close, we could carpool to group rides  ;D

lawn_man mx

you bet bud any time  do you live near  aero club
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Exmx54

As a matter of fact I could walk to aero club  ;D

PowerStroke 7.3

03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

4xPlay

QuoteWell, since we all had SUCH a great time at the last thundercross group ride, how bout we do another one  ;D I hope to see some new faces, along with the old ones out there, and get some good riding in. For more info on thundercross, you can visit www.thundercrossmotorsportspark.com or send me an instant message on AIM at EXMX54. My email is EXMX54@aol.com is you dont have AIM. Here is a link to some pics from the last thundercross group ride to give you and idea of what it's like there.

http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1113687979;start=0

Thanks for checkin it out!!

I used to race stock cars at T/C,thought it was sold and were developing houses or something out there?
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

Exmx54

They are, just dont know when they officially close down, will be a sad day for sure though  :-[

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com