Riding  4-30 or 4-31

Started by MadMudder, April 29, 2005, 03:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey put a post in here last weekend about this but anybody want to ride this weekend. Don't care where as long as it isn't a MX track. We have 4x4s. Thanks. I'll go to ocalla or even down to the holey lands if you wan't to.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

GaryinSeffner

WE'LL BE AT CROOM WITH ABOUT 6 PEOPLE. IT'LL BE A BANSHEE, 3 - 400EX, 2 - DVX400, MAYBE SOME MORE....BUT THOSE FOR SURE
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

#2
QuoteWE'LL BE AT CROOM WITH ABOUT 6 PEOPLE. IT'LL BE A BANSHEE, 3 - 400EX, 2 - DVX400, MAYBE SOME MORE....BUT THOSE FOR SURE


OMG IS IT THE UNTHINKABLE!  :o

GARY HIT ME UP ON AIM BRO!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

MadMudder

I'd like to join u but isn't croom a track. I don't think a polaris sportsman 500 will be clearing much of anything. Espically what yall jump.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

redtree511

#4
Croom is not track.  Open riding area in front area, but trails throughout.


I am looking to ride on Sunday I believe.  When will everyone be here? Both days or just one??  If I don't go riding I am going here --

http://www.trucksgonewild.com/
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

MadMudder

Where is croom lociated? Is it muddy or just allot of trails? Hopin to go somewhere tomrrow.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com