BIG SCRUB "May the 7th" SPEEEEEEEEEEEED

Started by dreth, April 18, 2005, 11:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorBabe82

2004 660 Raptor
2000 F-150 4x4 (on 35's Mickey Thompsons)

Holeshot36


dreth

this past weekend while at scrub i did a 61.9 mph run over the power line whoops  :o geuss that means im riding in the back ;D

blindkaeta

I've seen blasters go faster than that.   LOL 8)

blindkaeta

Sorry man, had to bust your balls on that one!

atvtrailer

well i got my brake fixed  ;D ;D ;D ;D so looks like il be coming  :D
05 450r #13B

Terrapy

Count me in....New to the site and look forward to some trail blaz'in.  
92 LT 250...just a few mods

Ride1Rob

Rain chances went up to 60% tomorrow, 50% thursday, and 30% friday. Who's still showing up if it's a possibilty of rain on Saturday? I AM!!! Won't have to worry about the slightest bit of dust then ;D.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Hollywood

I'm in no matter what the weather is!  ;)
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

dreth


atvtrailer

il ride in the rain, id actually perfer it because then no dust  ;D
05 450r #13B

Holeshot36

I'll still go, if it rains to hard i'll just drive the whole 10 minutes back to the house.

dreth

QuoteI'll still go, if it rains to hard i'll just drive the whole 10 minutes back to the house.


you lucky dog ;)

eric

#113
Weather is looking great for this ride. Might not be dusty either if it rains Friday ;D

Thursday Night: Showers ending.

Friday: A few leftover showers, but otherwise partly cloudy.

Friday Night: Clearing and turning cool.

Saturday: Mostly sunny skies high temp around 80 degrees

dreth


blindkaeta

Okay so what time and where is everybody meeting.

jaxatvrider

i wanted to go to this one but i will not be able to make it i am in michigan right now and i am scheduled to fly back to florida sat. afternoon so ill have to deal with it. maybe ill go the next weekend.


shawn

felix_z-4

I'll be there rain or shine. see ya!!

dreth

9:30 am is the meeting time but we will not leave till every one has arrived or 10:30 which ever comes 1st

Ride1Rob

I'll be there around 9:45ish. Thought that I had a couple coming w/ me but I guess they got scared b/c I told them guys were coming from everywhere for this one. Still gonna meet a couple more guys from Debary up there that I told about the ride. 1 MORE DAY LADIES ;D
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

blindkaeta

So are we meeting at the campground,  or on the power lines before you get to the camp.  

atvtrailer

my mom sais i can go as long as i know how to get there
eric said to take 40 east from ocala, and take a right on 488 til i see big scrub campground, is this correct?
05 450r #13B

eric

Quotemy mom sais i can go as long as i know how to get there
eric said to take 40 east from ocala, and take a right on 488 til i see big scrub campground, is this correct?


It's a right onto 588..lol  If you come to 19 you went a few miles too far just turn around and go back west on 40 and you should see the Big Scrub sign. The road starts off paved and turns to dirt. Take the road maybe 7 miles south and you should pass the campground on your right.

dreth

under power lines by camp ground
QuoteSo are we meeting at the campground,  or on the power lines before you get to the camp.  


under power lines by camp ground

atvtrailer

#124
is there an easier way to get to scrub from where im at other than goin up to 40 and comin down on 488? im north of tampa and south of dunellon/ocala, il come up 200 to get to 40
05 450r #13B