BIG SCRUB "May the 7th" SPEEEEEEEEEEEED

Started by dreth, April 18, 2005, 11:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

I'll be there around 9:30 if not before.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Holeshot36

Quoteis there an easier way to get to scrub from where im at other than goin up to 40 and comin down on 488? im north of tampa and south of dunellon/ocala, il come up 200 to get to 40
The best way for you is to take 1-75 and take the exit off at wildwood-you'll be on 44, then take a left on 301 and take 301 till 42, take a right on 42 and take that down till 588 on left had side(small sign on right, clay road). 588 will take you straight to the campground.

Eruption

Quoteis there an easier way to get to scrub from where im at other than goin up to 40 and comin down on 488? im north of tampa and south of dunellon/ocala, il come up 200 to get to 40

From Lecanto you would take 44 east thru Inverness.  Stay on 44 untill you get to Wildwood.  In Wildwood you will come to HWY 301.  Go left(north) on 301 for 10 miles untill you come to HWY 42.  Take a right (east) on 42 for 15 to 17 miles.  Look for a sign that says Big Bass Campground.  The road you will turn on is on the left and is a dirt road(588 ).  588 will take you right into Big Scrubb.  I hope this helps.

I am not sure if I will be able to make this one but I will know for sure tonight.

Ride1Rob

#128
Can he stay on 44 and go through Leesburgh? I go up 27 and make a right onto 44 in Leesburgh. If so, I was going to say that he could meet me there and follow me in.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

atvtrailer

ok, thanks for the directions, im pretty sure i can make it, il show my mom the directions tonight, if so, il probly be leavin here around 7-730, so i should be there no later than 9-930
05 450r #13B

dreth

i am on my way there right now, ok , im stopping at t2s house for a party and we will be there around 9am ;D bring cash cause i dont accept american express ;D

eric

Hope to see everyone there early. The ground in soaked so no dust at least early on in the day.

Current forecast:

Friday Night: Clear.

Saturday: Bright sunshine. Wind from the northeast 10 mph.

felix_z-4

I'll be there around 9:30ish, will be parking @ campground.Keep an eye out '05 white grand cherokee w/ yellow Z & red 400ex.  See ya!!  Felix..

eric

QuoteI'll be there around 9:30ish, will be parking @ campground.Keep an eye out '05 white grand cherokee w/ yellow Z & red 400ex.  See ya!!  Felix..

You should be able to find a few of us parked under the lines right outside Scrub alongside 588/573. I drive a small white chevy s-10 and have a yellow 05' Z400. See you there  ;)

felix_z-4

QuoteYou should be able to find a few of us parked under the lines right outside Scrub alongside 588/573. I drive a small white chevy s-10 and have a yellow 05' Z400. See you there  ;)
10-4

atvtrailer

#135
il probly  be parked near eric, i have a green dodge 1500 regular cab with a yellow 400ex
hopin to leave here around 730 or so, so i should be there no later than 9 or 930
05 450r #13B

01ZX12R

I will be in a 03 Red F350 Crew Cab, w/ 2 Raptors. Final countdown has arrived. its time to ride.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

susieblazer

 [smiley=dunno.gif]

     Rats we cant go til the 22nd.................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Terrapy

I'll be there around 8-8:30 my quadracer is barely broken in...want to get some ride time before hittin the trails.
I drive black 02 F250. I'll be parked under the power lines near big scrub...look forward to riding with y"all. 8)
92 LT 250...just a few mods

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

I heard that Hollywood hit a washout on the powerlines today and got thrown into a tree. From what I understand, He's ok but very sore. I think he might be going for x-rays. Let's keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Scramdaddy

Get well soon man, sorry to hear that kinda news :-/
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

LT-R450ApK

#142
Hey, this is Ashley (SkyHighT100). Yeah, Hollywood took a bit of a beating today, lol. Those washouts come pretty fast... and so did the tree. He's got a bent rear rim and a destroyed front bumper. As for his physical status, he's got some nice scrapes and a messed up arm (muscle bruising most likely). His left arm muscle was so tight it was about twice the size of the right one.... You looked quite ripped today, lol. I sat with him for about an hour while Scooter went to find Hollywood's girlfriend (sorry, I forgot her name) and it was obvious that the arm wasnt too comfortable ;). Hopefully Id@-man's "Emeregency Kit" helped a little, lol. Anyway, hope everything went well with the X-ray Steve... and that you got pleanty of Darvesettes (sp) to ease the pain, haha.

Also, Id@ took quite a beating too... hope the leg's feeling better (I want bruise pictures!). Nice meeting up with you guys again.... See you all again soon.
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

atvtrailer

Nice to meet everyone that showed up today, wish the day would of gone better with no quads or people bein injured, but i guess it happens, gotta live with it and hope we all can heal
hope u feel better steve
05 450r #13B

eric

Steve hope your doing better bro? As bad as it was it could of been so much worse. Guess it was just that kind of day since after that we had a tire puncture, pipe fall off, head gasket go, and a bent rim. It was great to meet and ride with some old and new faces and the weather was about perfect. Hope to ride with you all again soon ;)

450_Kid

Forgot to mention Ride1Rob bent a tierod as well, and a few more things just cant remember right now. But all and all it turned out to be a speeeeed ride thats for sure. It was a great day. Big pimping hop the pain goes away soon, you have some nice battle scars to remember this day. ;)
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

blindkaeta

Hey guys it was great finally putting a face with the name.  Hollywood, I hope everything is okay with the arm and the rest of your bumps and bruises...  Man them trees just do move when you want them too.  
 
 Dreath, thanks for putting this ride together it was a blast other than the unforseen circumstances.

I hope everybody got home okay, see ya next time...

Ride1Rob

Yeah, I had a blast today as well. Just walked in the door and unloaded everything out of the truck. Would've been home hrs ago but stopped by ZX12R's shop to do some work on my brakes. I'll post the pics after I wash my arse ;). There are buuuunch of them too.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Hollywood

I am still alive and kickin' very very very sore but alive by the Grace of God! Just like Eric said it could have been much worse......not many people hit trees head on at that speed and still walk away. Thanks Ida and Dreth for the emergency pain relief and V-force for letting me ride that Cadilac back there's no way I could have worked a clutch. ;) Big thanks to Scooter for hunting down Candice in the slow group for me and to Ash for the company in my time of pain. lol As far as the damage report I've got a rear rim that's toast, air shroud, deffinately the bumper, soon as I get the bumper cut out of the way I'll have a better idea on the frame still unsure about it. I haven't been for X-Rays yet going to stick it out till morning since I am feeling a good bit better and see how the arm is then before I make a decision it's pretty mobile so I really think it's just muscle that's hurt. It's my hip that is really hurting me at this point guess it hit the tree pretty good too. Got some pretty good pics of the quad and me I'll get up a little later. Thanks everybody for the kind words and all the help out there on the trail. Now back to the couch it doesn't hurt when I don't move!  ;D BTW anyone get a picture of that tree? It took quite a beating too! LMAO
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

01ZX12R

The shower never felt better. lol  Guys today was a blast look forward to getting together for the next speeeeeeeed ride. Hope everyone heels up kwik.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132