BIG SCRUB "May the 7th" SPEEEEEEEEEEEED

Started by dreth, April 18, 2005, 11:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

novadave

Man this stinks . Im not gunna be able to make this ride. I have to work on saturdays. well maybe next time :'(
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

dreth

QuoteMan this stinks . Im not gunna be able to make this ride. I have to work on saturdays. well maybe next time :'(


sorry to hear that ???

T2

I think you might be sick that day. its called cycleitis. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Ride1Rob

That sucks Dave! We kinda wanted to do the Saturday deal this time b/c of all the traffic and it always seems to me that the Rangers are more active on Sundays. Anyone else notice this? Might just be me? ::)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Flea_Jumper

Well boys I must get in on this.  Leave the wife at home and get to ride fast in the wood.  Cant wait. ;D

Eruption

Well so far we have the following speed demons......

Dreth
Ride1Rob
Eruption
01ZX12R
Hollywood
eric
T2Raptor
Flea_Jumper

anyone else???   8)


Ride1Rob

Eruption, I'll be up w/ 2 and possibly 2 others with us.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

felix_z-4

I'll be there, this looks to good to miss. See ya there!!

big_orange_one

hello to all i am looking at your SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD ride at BIG SCRUB in may i was wondering if i can join yall? just tell me where at big scrub and what time to be there and any more info that you may want to give thanks orange 1

Ride1Rob

Quotehello to all i am looking at your SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD ride at BIG SCRUB in may i was wondering if i can join yall? just tell me where at big scrub and what time to be there and any more info that you may want to give thanks orange 1


Last ride we met at the entry point of the scrub camp ground. We parked there at the stop sign under the power lines. Guess we'll have to wait to see when Dreth wants to roll out as far as time is concerned. Just keep checking back and you're more than welcome ;).
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

im thinking we try to get there by 930am, and actually pull out for the speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed ride by 1030am on the dot! sound ok to everyone?

big_orange_one

OK 10:30 sounds good to me   tell me what should i bring anything special besides the norm. then add me to the list unless something comes up that i have to change  thanks    orange 1

01ZX12R

Sounds like a plan to me. Ready to try out the new suspension on the Raptor, I think this will be a good test.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

T2

What suspension did you put on the Raptor?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

01ZX12R

LSR a arms and a set of Elkas, the rear is still stock.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

dreth

QuoteOK 10:30 sounds good to me   tell me what should i bring anything special besides the norm. then add me to the list unless something comes up that i have to change  thanks    orange 1

you need a camel back for water, some food for lunch, some extra fuel at the trucks, and some baby wipes to get the dirt off your face when you leave, or water and a wash rag!

T2

I think the onle people who need the baby wipes, are the people who ride Hondas, Whoops did I say that out loud! ;)












JK Bro this wouldn't be a speed ride if there were no trash talking going on. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth


dreth

my wife made this for me so i can keep the dust off my face when you fast guys go by me [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]


dreth

it is velcrowed on so it can be removed and washed ;D

dreth

for real though! this is all you will see ;Dthe back of my head :o and thats why i showed you the front in advance [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

lawn_man mx

yeah  i like that one  bandit style............ that ill work   like that roost pic  on the background  bud.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

dreth

Quoteyeah  i like that one  bandit style............ that ill work   like that roost pic  on the background  bud.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


thanks lawn man ;D