Check out this DUMMY

Started by GrizzlyGator, June 20, 2007, 05:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

Check out this DUMMY  ;)!! Lucky he's not hurt :-\
NOTE: you must watch whole video to appreciate  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow_V0B2dX5o

cheropride

What a nit-wit.... Hey you check out the helmet, heck my son's bicycle helmet is better than that......
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

hahhahahahahah what an idiot!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: cheropride on June 20, 2007, 06:11:33 PM
What a nit-wit.... Hey you check out the helmet, heck my son's bicycle helmet is better than that......

Thats what I thought also  :X

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

bigscrub79

WOW, I think he needs a sign.


And for a bit more laugh, this popped up when that one ended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziq9FdH261c&NR=1
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

quadracer1992

Is that you Bigscrub79? Look at that quad on the left its got a , idk, 4 foot lift on it.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

UncleRico

A little more gas and he would have pulled the 360! (OK, well a lot more).

I give him a 9.1 for the crappy dismount.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:34:27 PM
A little more gas and he would have pulled the 360! (OK, well a lot more).

I give him a 9.1 for the crappy dismount.


where you been?

Young Gun

I would give him a 9 for the flip but a 10 for the dismount.  The vanilla ice dance was good to. :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

UncleRico

Quote from: Fox17 on June 20, 2007, 07:46:20 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:34:27 PM
A little more gas and he would have pulled the 360! (OK, well a lot more).

I give him a 9.1 for the crappy dismount.


where you been?

Why, did you want to try and sell me something while I was gone?

Seriously, you didn't hear?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 20, 2007, 07:18:57 PM
WOW, I think he needs a sign.


And for a bit more laugh, this popped up when that one ended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziq9FdH261c&NR=1

yep just one more beer ought to do it! :T ice ice baby :Y

gearhead400

Quote from: Can-AmGator on June 20, 2007, 08:12:02 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 20, 2007, 07:18:57 PM
WOW, I think he needs a sign.


And for a bit more laugh, this popped up when that one ended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziq9FdH261c&NR=1

yep just one more beer ought to do it! :T ice ice baby :Y

hahahahahah those were both hilarious.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

qt314nfla

Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:52:47 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on June 20, 2007, 07:46:20 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:34:27 PM
A little more gas and he would have pulled the 360! (OK, well a lot more).

I give him a 9.1 for the crappy dismount.


where you been?

Why, did you want to try and sell me something while I was gone?

Seriously, you didn't hear?

LMAO Rico.  Come on Down to Homeschool's used toy lot.   "Shaaazzzaaaam"

qt314nfla

Quote from: Can-AmGator on June 20, 2007, 08:12:02 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 20, 2007, 07:18:57 PM
WOW, I think he needs a sign.


And for a bit more laugh, this popped up when that one ended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziq9FdH261c&NR=1

yep just one more beer ought to do it! :T ice ice baby :Y

Will you reinact this at the rally this weekend?

Kawa3

Quote from: QT314 on June 20, 2007, 09:50:01 PM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on June 20, 2007, 08:12:02 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 20, 2007, 07:18:57 PM
WOW, I think he needs a sign.


And for a bit more laugh, this popped up when that one ended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziq9FdH261c&NR=1

yep just one more beer ought to do it! :T ice ice baby :Y

Will you reinact this at the rally this weekend?

LoL mabye I should bring weird als rice rice baby version ;D
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Turboderf

Hes Lucky No One Got Hurt Thats a Big Quad

quadracer1992

Yeah I could tell though right away he just got caught in a hole underneath the quad, like the quad was touching both sides of the hole so it did drop all the way to the bottom. I know thats a bit confusing but think about it.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

HE NEEDS SOME MORE BEERS!!!
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Fox17

Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:52:47 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on June 20, 2007, 07:46:20 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on June 20, 2007, 07:34:27 PM
A little more gas and he would have pulled the 360! (OK, well a lot more).

I give him a 9.1 for the crappy dismount.


where you been?

Why, did you want to try and sell me something while I was gone?

Seriously, you didn't hear?


no, hear what? the only thing i heard about was the alaskan seal hunt. there were pics of what was supposed to be you being attacked and killed by a baby harp seal.