Quadracer1992

Started by TRX450R_Racer, June 21, 2007, 03:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quadracer1992

Next time I might just have a new quad. :d :d >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 06:52:03 PM
Next time I might just have a new quad. :d :d >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
YA A 400 MAYBE... AND MY DIRT BIKE BEATS IT.. AND THE 250R IS FASTER
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 06:40:59 PM


Hey why is everyone makin fun of me?


Because your out of control
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 21, 2007, 07:08:38 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 06:40:59 PM


Hey why is everyone makin fun of me?


Because your out of control
HEY FRANK MY DAD SAID IF I MOW UR GRASS IT IS $40
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

TRX450R_Racer

It will be $4000 for me to take you tomorrow.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 21, 2007, 07:18:49 PM
It will be $4000 for me to take you tomorrow.
THAT WAS MY DAD WHO SAID THAT. NOT ME
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

quadracer1992

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 21, 2007, 07:08:38 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 06:40:59 PM


Hey why is everyone makin fun of me?


Because your out of control

Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

quadracer1992

Quote from: fsterthanmydad92 on June 21, 2007, 07:06:18 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 06:52:03 PM
Next time I might just have a new quad. :d :d >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
YA A 400 MAYBE... AND MY DIRT BIKE BEATS IT.. AND THE 250R IS FASTER
So, a 400 will beat your 250r no problem. Besides its not the quad its the rider and you ride slow.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

SlowJoeRacing

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 07:25:45 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 21, 2007, 07:08:38 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 06:40:59 PM


Hey why is everyone makin fun of me?


Because your out of control

Huh? I have no idea what you are talking about.
JUST AS HE SAID....U OUT OF CONTROL
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

TRX450R_Racer

Bounty has nothing on quadracer1992!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

SlowJoeRacing

LOL THAT IS NOT ANTHONY
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Young Gun

hah I remember when everyone went crazy on me for posting alot when I first registered.  I think its the excitement of being on ATVFL ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

quadracer1992

Quote from: ReBeL on June 21, 2007, 08:31:35 PM
hah I remember when everyone went crazy on me for posting alot when I first registered.  I think its the excitement of being on ATVFL ;)
Finally someone who understands!
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Young Gun

Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 08:33:59 PM
Quote from: ReBeL on June 21, 2007, 08:31:35 PM
hah I remember when everyone went crazy on me for posting alot when I first registered.  I think its the excitement of being on ATVFL ;)
Finally someone who understands!

But then I realized that about 60% of this websites population is made up of old geysers.  They get winded from typing alot, go figure. ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

quadracer1992

Quote from: ReBeL on June 21, 2007, 08:43:37 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on June 21, 2007, 08:33:59 PM
Quote from: ReBeL on June 21, 2007, 08:31:35 PM
hah I remember when everyone went crazy on me for posting alot when I first registered.  I think its the excitement of being on ATVFL ;)
Finally someone who understands!

But then I realized that about 60% of this websites population is made up of old geysers.  They get winded from typing alot, go figure. ;)
Yeah the old guys are slow, especially at riding.  >:D :d
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

svtbolt04

Ill take you to the rally, give you 100 bucks spending money and my cot for $2500...What do ya say?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

quadracer1992

~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~