WAYCROSS GEORGIA (WARESBORO) MARCH 2 & 3RD $1000 E.T. RACE

Started by yz3961986, February 06, 2007, 09:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yz3961986

FRIDAY NIGHT 7:00 P.M. GAMBERLERS E.T. RACE
THE LAST GAMBERLERS RACE WAS $2280.00
SATURDAY  $1000.00 E.T. RACE  2:00 P.M. 
1ST $600.00
2ND $300.00
3RD $100.00
OUTLAW CLASS
4.20 CLASS
4.60 CLASS
5.0 CLASS
6.0 CLASS
KIDS UNDER 12 E.T. RACE

dynodon

Thanks for the advance notice !!!, Now Smokie, can you get a hall pass???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

yz3961986


dynodon

Quote from: yz3961986 on February 12, 2007, 12:42:09 PM
hope to see u guys on the 24th
Yeah, We hope you guys can make it down !!!! We have the heavy hitters class that us  bigger guys can run competively in !!!!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on February 12, 2007, 01:44:01 PM
Quote from: yz3961986 on February 12, 2007, 12:42:09 PM
hope to see u guys on the 24th
Yeah, We hope you guys can make it down !!!! We have the heavy hitters class that us  bigger guys can run competively in !!!!!!!!!!


that is called the dickie doo class.......anybody that can't see they dickie doo cause they belly sticks out to far can race in that class....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

cutngrs

hay now  i can still see my dickie doo  even past my belly  so now  whats that tell ya :o 
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

Yeah, I can see mine too!!!! Smoke dog is just JEALOUS thats all ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

it tells me that neither one of you can visit my house when I am not home.....LMFAO.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

Quote from: dynodon on February 12, 2007, 07:28:13 PM
Yeah, I can see mine too!!!! Smoke dog is just JEALOUS thats all ;)

looking in the mirror to see it dosent count! :o

dynodon

Must be your trick HUH ?????
     


Now lets quit "highjacking" Alexs thread here ;)
   
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

yz3961986

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT BUT I THINK THE TRUE DICKI DO CLASS SHOULD BE 250 PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cutngrs

 i think it would be just you  me   and methyman  then ;D
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 26, 2007, 06:45:58 PM
anybody gonna make it???????????
My jockey probably wouldnt show up, nor return my call to tell me so !!??!! ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

I talked to him tonight you will be getting a call or message real soon.he will be in waresboro and i'm pretty sure we will both be at the next race in fla.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

I won't be there, momma got me doing family stuff this weekend.  you guys becareful and have fun.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Well, I can say this, Smokie was HAPPY that Daniel was pre occupied with his new woman !!!!!!!!!!

Smokie says he like !! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on February 26, 2007, 09:55:55 PM
Well, I can say this, Smokie was HAPPY that Daniel was pre occupied with his new woman !!!!!!!!!!

Smokie says he like !! ;D

you ain't never lied.  Don, you know if you need someone I will do what I can do.  I will always be there for Troy and you if you guys need a jockey or anything else.  I got ya back.  And I will atleast give you the courtesy call to let you know if I can't make it. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

WORD !!!!!!!!
I told you saturday, You can ride it anytime !!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

I appreciate that, and I will do what I can do to make it look good.  Hey let troy know that Deland is next weekend not this weekend.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

10/4


Now back to the topic,    Still trying to get things worked out. Like I had a jockey, lost a jockey, got one again, I am getting confused.
  How about a heavy hitters class up your way Alex ?? Possible or no ??
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com