HARD ROCK 1/12 - 1/14

Started by quad control, January 09, 2007, 02:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quad control

Me and my son are camping Fri, Sat, Sun. Anyone going ?

tony pitts

 sounds like somebodys gonna have a fun weekend. I have some work to do at bostwick and a little riding afterwards.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

T2

I wish I can go with you AL, but I have to work this weekend on Sat, and Satudays are always a busy night for me. You guys have a good time and be safe.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

quad control

Quote from: T2 on January 10, 2007, 01:32:52 AM
I wish I can go with you AL, but I have to work this weekend on Sat, and Satudays are always a busy night for me. You guys have a good time and be safe.
[
Quote from: tony pitts on January 10, 2007, 01:05:19 AM
sounds like somebodys gonna have a fun weekend. I have some work to do at bostwick and a little riding afterwards.
/quote]
Thanks we'll catch up another weekend.