seminole this saturday

Started by klutchbuster400, January 04, 2007, 04:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Bearings and tires came in so It looks like My dad and I will be at seminole saturday. Anyone else goin out their?

BonesTM

I might make it with my brother.
If your not living on the edge.....
   Well, your just taking up to much Space!
2005 Suzuki Z400, ProTaper, K&N Filter, ProArmor SwingArm Plate, ASV C5 Levers, Pro Armor Skid Plate, Maxxis Razars Rear, ITP Holeshot Front
2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin 4x4

LTR450 994

I may go after 11am depends but ill be there on sunday, just got my new exhaust on and wana see how she performs.



jeremy retzsch

Quote from: MX Raptor7R on January 05, 2007, 08:59:24 PM
I may go after 11am depends but ill be there on sunday, just got my new exhaust on and wana see how she performs.



Thats a sweet bike.
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME


johnyfz450


klutchbuster400

Bones tm, If you see a grey z400 #22, just holla, My name is jesse.
Hey renae, that thing looks sick man! Arent those the same hipers from your raptor? DId they bolt right up? Mines looks like it has two different patterns so I wouldnt know haha.
Lookin forward to riding tomorrow, its been so long!!!!

FIVE-O

Quote from: MX Raptor7R on January 05, 2007, 08:59:24 PM
I may go after 11am depends but ill be there on sunday, just got my new exhaust on and wana see how she performs.



Rene, the zook is lookin' sick!
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

LTR450 994

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 06, 2007, 12:23:19 AM
Bones tm, If you see a grey z400 #22, just holla, My name is jesse.
Hey renae, that thing looks sick man! Arent those the same hipers from your raptor? DId they bolt right up? Mines looks like it has two different patterns so I wouldnt know haha.
Lookin forward to riding tomorrow, its been so long!!!!
yeah i pulled the hipers off the 700 and they bolt right on the 450. the 700 doesnt need them anymore since i wont be using that bike for mx anymore.

BonesTM

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 06, 2007, 12:23:19 AM
Bones tm, If you see a grey z400 #22, just holla, My name is jesse.
Hey renae, that thing looks sick man! Arent those the same hipers from your raptor? DId they bolt right up? Mines looks like it has two different patterns so I wouldnt know haha.
Lookin forward to riding tomorrow, its been so long!!!!
Sorry.....Ended up going to countyline. I was not in the mood for the 1.5 hour drive. The track has gotten a bit better but still can't hold a candle to seminole! I hear there is going to be new management but you know how that goes. Catch ya next time.
If your not living on the edge.....
   Well, your just taking up to much Space!
2005 Suzuki Z400, ProTaper, K&N Filter, ProArmor SwingArm Plate, ASV C5 Levers, Pro Armor Skid Plate, Maxxis Razars Rear, ITP Holeshot Front
2004 Yamaha 350 Bruin 4x4

LTR450 994

I drove by there 2 saturdays ago after seminole just to see if any improvements have been done and yes it has gotten slightly better but not enough to make me not want to drive the 1 hr to seminole.

Baltimore_YFZ

cant wait to start joining you guys. My buddies in Del ray always speak of seminole. should see u all out there!

arod

 seminole is bad for you. you always want to go back,never want to leave,haven't finished riding and are already planning the next trip back. hope to meet up with all of you guys soon on a group ride. ride hard, but be safe.