ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 06, 2007, 12:12:56 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:12:20 AM
sry QT, but I like it rough....how do u prefer it?

The answer to that is only for the priveleged few.

teach me teach me, i'll be gentle
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

HondaATC

Quote from: QT314 on January 06, 2007, 12:11:34 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:10:24 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:08:28 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM
You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000

so your saying you are super quick and burn out faster than most people?

As long as everything is properly lubricated there is no problems.

Sounds like your comment was more referring to kick's earlier comment about prison.


Na my name isn't Ben Dover.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

qt314nfla

Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:14:06 AM
Quote from: QT314 on January 06, 2007, 12:11:34 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:10:24 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:08:28 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM
You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000

so your saying you are super quick and burn out faster than most people?

As long as everything is properly lubricated there is no problems.


rollin where'd ya go?

Sounds like your comment was more referring to kick's earlier comment about prison.


Na my name isn't Ben Dover.

No that was kick's name in prison.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:10:24 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:08:28 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM
You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000

so your saying you are super quick and burn out faster than most people?

As long as everything is properly lubricated there is no problems.

So what your saying is your done and over with before you get her excited????
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

kickflip42585

I'm glad Freak had my back on that one
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 06, 2007, 12:14:54 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:10:24 AM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:08:28 AM
Quote from: HondaATC on January 06, 2007, 12:07:44 AM
You must be asking that only because you dont know, so I'll explain it for ya. When the motions of the oceans get to moving at super sonic speeds thin barriers tend to break down from the heat and friction. Its uh, kinda like a piston pumping inside of a cylinder at 20,000 rpm instead of the regular and expected 5,000

so your saying you are super quick and burn out faster than most people?

As long as everything is properly lubricated there is no problems.

So what your saying is your done and over with before you get her excited????

Two pump chump.  Three if he's got viagra.

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

he is like Oh, Oh, Over!
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:15:48 AM
I'm glad Freak had my back on that one

You said earlier you liked it when a guy had your back.  Stop now I can go on.  You're digging your grave!

kickflip42585

I dig my own grave, b/c I just want you to hop in with me, the only way I can get you to lay with me is if I play dead...Necro.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 06, 2007, 12:16:14 AM
im here qt

ok, just wondering what happened to ya when you quit posting.

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:16:45 AM
he is like Oh, Oh, Over!

LMFAO!

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 06, 2007, 12:17:59 AM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 06, 2007, 12:16:14 AM
im here qt

ok, just wondering what happened to ya when you quit posting.

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:16:45 AM
he is like Oh, Oh, Over!

LMFAO!

Thanks--that was an original
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:17:46 AM
I dig my own grave, b/c I just want you to hop in with me, the only way I can get you to lay with me is if I play dead...Necro.

No that's just the only way you can stay stiff! ;D

MuddFreak77

I'm out later y'all
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

kickflip42585

how would you fell if i said I was already stiff?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 12:19:29 AM
how would you fell if i said I was already stiff?

I still feel the same but apparently you don't. ;)

kickflip42585

well fine then, guess i gotta play by myself
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

and that's new???

kickflip42585

I don't have a towel, can I borrow your shirt?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

rollincoals

dang qt dont leave him hangin
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

GrlNextDoor

You'd have to be "big" to get it off first.  Not so sure about that.

qt314nfla


qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 06, 2007, 12:21:51 AM
dang qt dont leave him hangin

i can't help if all he can do is hang.  i'm looking for something that gets a little more worked UP

kickflip42585

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com