ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickflip42585

Confucious says "man with long name have long...." right don?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:14:22 PM
boy toy! if ur way younger than a chick than ur a boy toy no matter ur age

Ok, so how old are ya rollin?  Seems the other two would be boy toys for me.

GrlNextDoor

way younger, correct.  a few years, more interesting

kickflip42585

I'm ok with being younger, it means I have a lot of energy to use.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff


dynodon

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:14:40 PM
Confucious says "man with long name have long...." right don?
Absolutely !!!!!!!!
Qt, Jello works for me, besides it TASTES better
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

rollincoals

just cuz ur hung like a rhino doesent me u know how to use it
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 11:16:37 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:14:40 PM
Confucious says "man with long name have long...." right don?
Absolutely !!!!!!!!
Qt, Jello works for me, besides it TASTES better

Um do you realize they just said you're a little guy?

Ok what flavor?

kickflip42585

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:17:07 PM
just cuz ur hung like a rhino doesent me u know how to use it

When your hung like this, you don't have to do much with it, it speaks for itself.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:17:07 PM
just cuz ur hung like a rhino doesent me u know how to use it
What do you mean ??? I can jump rope with it, doesnt that count ??
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:17:07 PM
just cuz ur hung like a rhino doesent me u know how to use it
[/quote

very good point

dynodon

 cherry, strawberry would work well ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:18:22 PM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:17:07 PM
just cuz ur hung like a rhino doesent me u know how to use it
[/quote

very good point
I can't help but to trip over mine, thats why I throw it over my should.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.


GrlNextDoor

If you can jump rope, i'm interested

rollincoals

now where talkin about size now im sure some people are so small they have to poke them selves in the azz to make it pop out
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

dynodon

Remember the 3 day rule ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:20:12 PM
If you can jump rope, i'm interested


If he can jump rope w/ it I'm scared.  But I'd like to watch that!

kickflip42585

yea, but don't test drive him, he's like a used rental car, it's ok to drive it, but would you really wanna be seen by your friends with it?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:20:19 PM
now where talkin about size now im sure some people are so small they have to poke them selves in the azz to make it pop out

Damn have you seen freak naked?  How did you know?

GrlNextDoor

I thought that was a moped. fun to ride but......

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:20:57 PM
yea, but don't test drive him, he's like a used rental car, it's ok to drive it, but would you really wanna be seen by your friends with it?

hey don't go talking about 400 like that he's just a kid.

kickflip42585

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:20:19 PM
now where talkin about size now im sure some people are so small they have to poke them selves in the azz to make it pop out

well go help those other guys  out, I'm sure they'd love for you to poke them in the ass.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com