bartow how was it

Started by tony pitts, October 01, 2006, 08:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony pitts

how was the racing last night. see ya'll next week
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Tony !!! I went by last night, the track looks nice, way better then last time I was there, but there only was one quad, this track set up looks more fun.
I see yopu ar'nt going up tp Madison for the "HS" I know it wont count for points but I'll get the ride as a really good practice, they said it is a all new track it should be a nice ride.

See you
Luis C.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

tony pitts

hey louis I want to go but my son needs some seat time on the track before he turns sixteen. ya'll have a great time see you at seminole if not before
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

YFZ450-Tampa

I see ! you guys will like the track, I can't wait for the seminole's race, I may also go to the Polatka's race I may see you there, not that far for you
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

TBR

We went to Dade City instead last nite. They do have a good turnout of quads. We will be at Bartow on the 7th.

tony pitts

Quote from: TBR on October 01, 2006, 11:35:47 AM
We went to Dade City instead last nite. They do have a good turnout of quads. We will be at Bartow on the 7th.

how was the track we might try it sometime.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

TBR_#78


Hondarider22

Quote from: tony pitts on October 01, 2006, 01:51:25 PM
Quote from: TBR on October 01, 2006, 11:35:47 AM
We went to Dade City instead last nite. They do have a good turnout of quads. We will be at Bartow on the 7th.

how was the track we might try it sometime.

actually last night was the best its been in a while, they finnally put the whoops back in and and changed it up a little, the jumps need some work though, ill be at bartow on the 7th along with 53yfz450, and i think ebtrx450r

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com