KFX450 Pic's and Specs

Started by khooping, October 01, 2006, 02:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khooping

For those of you getting ready for a new quad this upcoming year, you may want to hold off for a little while longer.  Here's some pics' and info on the KFX450.  The first link has the most pics I could find and the 2nd link has specs vs. the Suzuki, Honda, and Yamaha 450's.  Not sure about the looks yet.  It seems to be sitting a bit high compared to the other 450's.  However, I can't find a seat height.  I do like the fact it has reverse and it's going to get the 50HP plus engine (right out of the box w/FI)  the KX450F has.....except it has reverse which I like as well.

http://www.atvriders.com/atvmodels/kawasaki2007atvmodels.html

http://kfx450hq.com/comparison.htm
Z-400
Full HMF Pipe
Jet Kit
Denton Steering Dampener
Renthal Bars
Dominator Rear
Complete Skids

TRX250EX
Full HMF Pipe, Jet Kit
Rev Box
K&N Filter
Full Skids

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com