who is going to win ocala on the 16th??

Started by derek330, August 31, 2006, 01:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is going to win on the 16th?? ?? ??

derek
7 (17.5%)
dave
13 (32.5%)
scott
4 (10%)
other (please explain)
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

UncleRico

If Brewmaster beats you guys, I SWEAT TO GOD I WILL TAKE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU OFF MY BUDDY LIST!


On a serious note, everyone who is racing tonight, have a good safe race and post the results as soon as you can.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

LTR450ApK

ITS ALMOST TIME LADIES! SEE YOU CATS SOON  ILL HAVE ASHLEY POST RESULTS LIVE FROM THE TRACK RICO

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com